Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#218988 - 03/02/10 08:44 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Mike Brannon]
cnm Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
They do seem awfully slow. And indeed a great job overall.

I do feel that teaching should surely gain them Parenting skill.

#219120 - 03/03/10 09:05 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: cnm]
frogboy Offline
Expert

The pregnant women should at least be able to get collectables!

#219198 - 03/04/10 01:26 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: frogboy]
elektra274 Offline

I wish the next VV game had a 4th level of research in each category as well as additional collectible categories (maybe they could fish?). I really would like to extend the active game play for a longer time.

#219220 - 03/04/10 07:10 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: elektra274]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
I hope it has the same teamwork as in VV4, I absolutely love that!

The puzzles can be a little more challenging, and I also would like the moms being able to at least gather collectables or/and be teachers (other than join the kids in class laugh )

Fishing also with a fishing-rod would be neat

With a boat or raft to another spot in the game

Flowers in the cooking pot (making perfume or dye for hair and/or clothes (I realize this could be tricky to achieve for a gamedevelloper but hey these are my hopes grin )

More dishes for the stews: perhaps a fish-soup, crab-dish with different outcomes in what it does, maybe also add flowers to it?

Also a lot can be done with flowers: decorating the huts, put them in hair, in a chain around neck, etc.

I loved the childrens actions: 'racing', jumping contest, sometimes when you try to duplicate a collectable I loved it a bit less, but still want to see more of that.

How come children can't join in the tub? They sure need to be cleaned behind the ears, or nursing moms?

Hunting? BBQ?

I'm so curious ... but I'm sure this new game will beat the others again, cause that's the story so far

#219606 - 03/08/10 01:25 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Mbee]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
1: What's been said in every single suggestion thread since VV1 came out - LET MOTHERS WORK! At least let them research and heal. None of this "no working for 2 years" stuff.

2: We've got a way to change their clothes, now how about hairstyles? People have been dying, cutting, and bleaching hair for centuries. Henna, lemons, etc have always been around. So why can't we change their hairstyles?

3: New herbalism potion - Youth Formula. So we can keep our favorites around for a long time. Turn them back into children, without any loss of skills. (Imagine, being able to keep a runner around for the entire game.)

4: I'd still like to be able to join all the games together and be able to pick my favorites from each game to start with. And be able to get the Golden Child and have him (or her) actually grow up and become an adult.

www.jamisings.com

#219611 - 03/08/10 02:16 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jami]
cnm Offline
Consigliere

I don't want nursing mothers to work. But I would like to see them teach and tell stories.

#219631 - 03/08/10 03:44 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: cnm]
the moddr Offline

more huge projects like the bath and statue.

#219639 - 03/08/10 04:51 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: the moddr]
cnm Offline
Consigliere

Swim in the ocean to find collectible shells and unusual (edible) fish.

#219716 - 03/09/10 12:17 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: cnm]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
I'm going to say "let mothers work" until the day I die. And then I'll come back as a ghost and haunt the makers of VV100 and moan "Let mothers work!" in their ears while rattling my chains.

Unless they let mothers work before then.

In the meantime, I would also like to see a way to punish those whom refuse to learn a skill. I get so sick and tired of putting them to a task ten times in a row and having them say "No!" It would be nice to give them a rap on the head - a divine spanking if you will - to let them know you're displeased with them.

www.jamisings.com

#219718 - 03/09/10 12:35 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jami]
cnm Offline
Consigliere

I would hate to see mothers 'work'. You think taking care of a baby is a part-time job? Maternity leave is VERY IMPORTANT.

For the loafers: Just add an '-L' to their name so you know they are a loafer and you don't waste any more time on them. Maybe they are crippled or something.

Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter