Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 156 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 34 of 41 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#231160 - 04/16/12 05:25 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ohio
IM BACK!!! hello my forum friends!! ^.^ i have been gone from the LDW world for way too long! smile
I am now getting back into VF! i love it so much smile i forgot how much fun it was on there!
well i have started an entirly new journey and im naming all of my people after TV shows. Any suggestions? so far i've got Father knows best, the brady bunch, and the BBC show robin hood.
i am back into mods too! i seem to lean towards the tropical feel. i have the tropical escape bathroom and the tropical breeze living room soon to be accompanied by a royal dream bedroom and tropical kids room....i told you i like tropical stuff smile

#231244 - 04/21/12 06:50 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
jazzydoo10 Offline

Mom: Jessetta
Dad: Stephi
Sons:
Oldest-Arrow
2nd-Stephozo
3rd-Linux
Daughters:
Oldest-Rubella

#231250 - 04/21/12 05:11 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: jazzydoo10]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Cool names!
here is a pic of my one family. Gen1

From left to right..
Marian, Robin, Logan, Bobby, Sean

they also had Eve, and Tallis. Who both went to college.
4 boys and 1 girl...poor eve!! lol

#231279 - 04/26/12 02:20 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: IsolaFlower]
RachelBridget Offline

This morning Pauletto's wife Veronica passed away. She was 65. Their two children Uolle (boy) and Saphette (girl) have been at college.

Just recently there was a knock at the door, it was an orphan. So 68 year old Pauletto is now the adoptive single dad of a 3 year old boy named Habit. Luckily Pauletto still seems to be in good health.

#231287 - 04/27/12 01:41 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: RachelBridget]
VFladyaddict2010 Offline
Trainee

Loc: USA
has anyone had a loss or death during someone doing a chore? i did my first yesterday while trash taken out.an i wanted to ask what is the oldest parents have had a kid i have a mom an dad 48 an mom 49 that is expecting right now.

#231293 - 04/27/12 04:13 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFladyaddict2010]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
This thread discusses people's oldest parents. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231295 - 04/27/12 11:15 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Xay]
RachelBridget Offline

A few hours after I last posted, Pauletto passed away. Habit has been living on his own since he was 3. He's 15 now, and finally old enough to cook his own meals. Luckily I had enough money to keep him going on fruit and snacks. Not sure what's going to happen when he goes off to college.

#231299 - 04/28/12 02:26 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: RachelBridget]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
You don't have to wait for him to go to college. Ever since Veronica passed away you have the option of starting a new generation. To move on to the next generation click the "Family" tab/button within your game and click on "New Generation" at the top of the screen. You will get to choose which child you want to start off the new generation. smile You can wait for Habit to go to college or not, but the game does not move to the next generation on it's own. Once you click the "New Generation" button you can't change your mind.

#231309 - 04/28/12 05:23 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

so! no that i re-installed the game. i came back and a couple had died. they had NO children so i had to start over. luckily i found a rainbow girl without too much trouble. i then got a proposal from someone who was close enough to the bottom for my liking. so i married them and instantly 'paired' them.
I walked away to let them.. do their thing... and when i came back a baby had been born! so i look at the family page to see what head it is...and 3... THREE heads had shown up!!!! TRIPLETS!!! smile
three blonde darlings...i hope they'lll have a rare child in the future but for now im ok with trying to raise 3 little boys smile

#231314 - 04/28/12 11:01 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: IsolaFlower]
RachelBridget Offline

I've brought Uolle (the first boy) home to start the new generation. He's gotten married to a girl named Katiana. Now the two of them have a baby named Hobo. That name cracks me up. I'm currently saving up to get them the kitchen upgrade.

Page 34 of 41 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter