Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 31 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
#230710 - 02/01/12 02:21 AM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: Pliri]
aliah Offline

Can't wait for the new Mystry game to appear, but I know it's going to be fab. LDW always turns out great games, love all the VV games and also the VF. Was sort of hopin for a VF 2, or a VV 6, It's hard to wait but worth it in the end.

aliah

#230720 - 02/01/12 10:52 PM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: aliah]
aliah Offline

I expect to one day arrive here and see that the game is finished, now that is an exciting thought. In the meanwhile I will wait and watch,

aliah

#230727 - 02/02/12 02:50 AM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: aliah]
Mike Brannon Offline

Loc: California
I wish if they aren't going to finish developing the mystery game that they at least take it off the preview list. It is sad that it has been there for almost 2 years and not even an update on it's progress.

#230729 - 02/02/12 05:19 AM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: Mike Brannon]
aliah Offline

Hi Mike, well you know that it's a very small company there are only people working on the games thats a lot of data to complete a game. I suppose that with all that is going on beside the work on the game no one has had time to update. That takes time too.

Still I think that the game will be finished at some point and we will get to see it then. We just have to wait a while longer than we may want.

Aliah

#230731 - 02/02/12 09:42 AM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: aliah]
Mike Brannon Offline

Originally Posted By: aliah
Hi Mike, well you know that it's a very small company there are only people working on the games thats a lot of data to complete a game. I suppose that with all that is going on beside the work on the game no one has had time to update. That takes time too.

Still I think that the game will be finished at some point and we will get to see it then. We just have to wait a while longer than we may want.

Aliah

I have been a member here for a few years now and it has never taken this long before. Also it only takes a few minutes to type up an update to let people know what is going on.

#230732 - 02/02/12 12:01 PM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: aliah]
Hugo2424 Offline
Adviser

i think in more then 1 year they would have done atleast 60% of the game and thought of the title. BUT i do understand that because its a new game altogether it might take longer

Edited by Hugo2424 (02/02/12 12:05 PM)

#230733 - 02/02/12 06:39 PM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: Hugo2424]
skipper45mn Offline
Expert

Loc: minnesota
alright,
Mike, Aliah.....lets not fight.....however Mike it has only been a bit over a year since they announced the mystery game...not 2 years....I will agree that there hasn't been much of anything in a very long time...LDW has been extremely quiet on things...unlike before when the shout box was here there was always someone around or coming around....but that has all changed and all we can do is be patient....i am sure it meant something when they asked for beta testers with android devices and Arthur did say the mystery game would probably release on android first....so step back take a breath and hopefully Arthur, Carla or someone from LDW will give us some type of an update soon...

#230734 - 02/02/12 10:37 PM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: skipper45mn]
aliah Offline

MMm you missunderstand we are not fighting, just exchanging opinions, is that ok with everyone?

I understand Mike how you feel, sigh we just don't know what is going on behind the scenes. I hope everything is OK. It's hard to wait, I'm not very good at but I try.

Your right Hugo, it just might take longer. Not being a programer myself I don't know but it sounds like a fun thing to do. To create games that people love, how exciting.

aliah

Edited by Xay (02/03/12 12:25 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#230740 - 02/03/12 03:58 AM Re: New game on the previews! [Re: aliah]
Mike Brannon Offline

I understand that it takes time to create a new game, that is not my problem. My concern is the fact that no one has even taken the time to write and at least say thank you for being patient. I don't think that is to much to ask.
We are all good loyal members and deserve that much.

#230743 - 02/04/12 09:13 AM losing hope in LDW
nessakae Offline

it's been said many times before in these forums but i must comment on it still. from VV1 i was hooked on LDW and i flocked to this site along with many other fans for several years, checking the update page on past games with OCD style regularity sometimes.
i was SO VERY excited to see a mystery game listed one day and for over a year i again checked this site so many times. nothing. for quite a long time. deadlines come and gone without a peep to the fans of the games on the official LDW games site. (dont talk to me about what may have been said on twitter and whatnot...i'm here on the games' official site...where is the info?!)
well, maybe "true believer" type fans are what is needed to keep the hope alive. and i have so enjoyed these games i'm sure i will continue to check. i know they are just games but hey, i miss em!! please, anyone with current info, just a little update would be very much appreciated

Page 14 of 31 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter