Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 28 of 41 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#230387 - 11/22/11 11:16 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ohio
welcome to the forums carolann! i like the waltons too:) i wish i was as far along as you guys with my families frown darn computer had to break down... oh well im on the 4th gen on most of them now...but i have kinda neglected them ( shame on me i know) and they're depressed..i might pause them all and take a break. i named my first generations after my favorite book called Castles LOVELOVELOVE that book smile anyways this post is getting long smile

#230546 - 12/23/11 07:44 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: IsolaFlower]
idasone Offline

i am on my 4th generation in my family and in my third Twinkle had triplets! girl triples! and in my fourth generation 1 boy so far!
also in my 3rd generation Twinkle and Phantom died at the same time and same age...in their 60s!

#230549 - 12/24/11 01:48 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: idasone]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

My 14 year old kid was just banging dishes in a kitchen with a smoking oven. grin

I'm on my first generation with this family right now, and Pop is spoiled to death and is certaintly going to inherit the house. The parents are Saphella and Bengino, and the kids are Vanilla, Pop, and Meteora. Pop is the only one who inherited their mother's blond hair, and the other two have their father's red hair. They also have a turtle named Tart (which is one of the reasons I want Pop to inherit the house). Vanilla has been off to college for a few game-years now, Pop just turned 14 and Meteora is the youngest at 3.

Pop randomly turned 14 before my eyes as he was going to go play on the lawn. I got a picture of it. (I would post it but I can't figure out how and I'm too lazy. :P) So far he has banged dishes, hid, and played in the sand by himself at 14. laugh

#230550 - 12/24/11 02:24 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
You have a smoking oven??? Oh mannnnnnnnnnnn... 2 of games need a smoking oven! As for posting a pic, it's really easy using the File Manager. Scroll down towards the bottom of this post where it says: "You could also just attach your picture using the file manager" and follow the directions smile

#230551 - 12/24/11 09:39 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Lol yeah, got the trophy from that one too! It was just hilarious, he was right next to the smoking oven and just banging dishes like a three-year-old.

Meh... the file is too big to add. Fail.

Pop is now 18 and will soon be going off to college... cry I tried to get him to do more kid stuff, but the closest he got was dancing to the radio - which was still really cute. He is going to inherit the house for sure. I don't think Meteora will make it to college before her parents die of old age. frown I can't believe they're 50+ already... it feels like it was just a few days ago that I adopted Saphella. (Oh wait, it was!)

#230586 - 01/01/12 06:39 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
Paige:) Offline

I have two families...

#1~ Bit(adopted)- 49
Sophie(married)- 48
Kids-
Macro- College
Twins Lilella and Sophina- College
Vulcano- 16
Akania-10
Logica-8

#2~ Soonina(adopted)- 49
Gregico(married)- 50
Kids-
Twins Hacker and Hobo- College
Bingozo- College
Sophella- College
Francory- 15
Jessina- 12

I didn't pick any of the names I have the iPad and iPhone so I can't change them smirk Both of my families are in 1st Gen. because I always have to start over when something goes wrong cry THEY'RE ALL DO OLD. ._.

#230607 - 01/04/12 02:17 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: txmom2
Meh... the file is too big to add. Fail.
What format is the file saved in? The best one to use is JPG, which uses compression to cut down the size, usually without much obvious loss of quality. Possibly the worst to use is Windows Bitmap (BMP) which is not only large, but also can't be opened by several browsers.

Most image editing programs can save a file as a JPG; many will also have the ability to resize and/or crop the picture to cut down the file size even more.

#230612 - 01/06/12 12:48 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: arnie]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

I just checked, and it was saved as a PNG. I saved it as a JPG, and now it's reduced enough to post.

Pop and Meteora are both gone to college, and Saphella and Bengino passed away a few days ago. I probably won't start the next generation for a while though.

Attachments
Pop chasing gophers at 14 1.jpg

#230668 - 01/23/12 12:23 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: txmom2]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Even virtual families are feeling the crunch!

Attachments
special message.jpg

#230674 - 01/24/12 02:21 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

LOL, MissKathy!

Wow, I can't believe all that's happened to my virtual family. I had Pop inherit the house, and he married a girl named Laila. They had five children together. Laila died today, and now Pop is alone in the house with his youngest son Burico.

What was really weird is that right before Laila died, she got a promotion, lol.

I also have another family, a green-haired bachelor named Hub. He was 24 when I adopted him, and now he is 31 and is level 5 in his career. Now that he's 31 I'm starting to seriously consider finding him a wife.

Page 28 of 41 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter