Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 29 of 32 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 >
Topic Options
#223079 - 07/03/10 03:13 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: virtuoso]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
1)OMG! Triplets! YES! finally!"
2) Wait a minute.. Twins at 50!! I'm officialy freaked out.."
3) My gosh! THe oven's on fire and you just calmly walk away after freaking out for an hour!! What!!"
4) " Why are you drawing on the walls! Without me!"

Avvi by AR

#223268 - 07/11/10 05:19 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: chocolatechip]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
"Ok, you're a toast-fixer, eh? Then why are you chopping up cucumbers?!"

#223271 - 07/11/10 07:48 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: VFLover09]
Jamie:) Offline
Trainee

1) NO!!! YOU MUST HAVE A CHILD!
2) Aw, Im sorry I will buy you food. (More) Please brighten up.
3) Oh no you don't! Stop disobeying me!
4) You are dirty just get in the stinking shower!
5) Good little boy. Oh, you're forty? Good job, dude.
6) Good girl! Oh you're an adult? Good job!

#223273 - 07/11/10 10:59 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Jamie:)]
Emerald Cat Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
AHHH!!! MY 5 YEAR OLD IS APPLYING DEODORANT!!!
Forget twins, I want triplets!!!
Just because your 55 doesn't mean you can't have another kid
Just because I keep forgeting to buy you food doesn't mean you should get depressed.
Nature is calling AGAIN?!

Edited by Emerald Cat (07/11/10 11:00 PM)

#223274 - 07/11/10 11:54 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Emerald Cat]
15Amethyst15 Offline
Trainee

Loc: UK
"Ditch that common collectible, get the rare one instead!"

"What do you mean it's 'too soon' to have a baby again? Hurry up!"

"Do NOT peek at the groceries! Let mom and dad put them away!"

"When is that store gonna put a sale on a different grocery!?!?"

"I really wish I had a salty candy for you, so you would stop banging dishes!"

#223750 - 07/26/10 05:29 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Sammygirl99]
ShadoeDysteria Offline

Loc: The Lone Star 'Merica's
Keep in mind, as of now, I only have three people that can actually walk, and one that's getting there.

To Stephen: "You're three! How much sleep do you need!?" "What do you mean, exhausted? Exhausted!? You don't wash the dishes, as I make your preggers mother, who, for some reason, can still run on the treadmill (!) and not work, do it; You don't sell things on the computer, as, for some reason, your delusional parents let you do WHATEVER you want, and so I look after you and ban you from it; You don't help put the groceries up; All you do is study and play ping pong at YOU'RE exhausted?" "Gah. Why can't your parents be more like you? When I say BED that's what I mean!" "Look. Just because there was a glitch in the game that allowed me to get more money than I will ever know what to do with does not mean you are allowed to lie in the hammock during a THUNDER STORM! I can't bring you back to life, y'know! All I can do is pay for the doctor to come tell me you're dead!" "Why are you outside, in the middle of the night, during a thunderstorm, in a sandbox, covered in mud which will be tracked into my house, when your parents are sleeping? You already KNOW about the creepy stranger next door that seems to know about every little thing in our lawn!" "If you'd stop poking plants and playing in the dirt, you'd feel fresh!" "Gah! I told them you were evil! Why is your head spinning!?"

Kimmi: "Look woman! If you do not stop arguing with your husband and have a baby right now, I will not hesitate to adopt the next THING that comes knocking!" "Wait. So, you can cook, clean, pick up weeds, walk on your treadmill, PLAY GAMES ON THE COMPUTER and send e-mails to me, among other things, but, you can't work? WORK! You're a book reviewer! How hard can your job possibly be!?" "I don't care if you're preggers or not! You're 28, and, you're acting more like a baby than your 26 year old husband!" "How long does it take for that baby to turn two? I get it. I get it. You think I'm not going to make you do anything while holding baby. Well, you're wrong! Short of working, you have the same responsibilities of us all!" "So. You won't get in the pool with your baby, but, you'll take a shower with her?" "Explain to me why you have clothes on in the shower." "If you can't see that remote sitting right in front of you, than you deserve to miss that show!" "Why is your child outside?"

Jasper: "If you so much as look at that duster one more time, your allergies will be the least of your worries!" "Your wife is sitting laid back in the chair, with her baby on her legs and the magazine on her baby's head. Do something."

In General: "Well, maybe she should stop having babies! I don't really have the means to... Wait. Glitch. Yes I do. I don't... Have the emotional means to WANT to support you guys and her babies!" "I see you too! THROUGH THE SCREEN!" "I just gave your groceries -facepalm-"

#223786 - 07/27/10 03:36 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: ShadoeDysteria]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
I think many of us have SCREAMED this;

"YESSS! A RAINBOIW GIRL! THANK YOU GOD!"

I've said this: " When I count to three, you get out of the shower and answer your email, okay?". and " YOU WALK SO SLOW! Walk Faster!"

Avvi by AR

#223869 - 07/29/10 02:34 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: chocolatechip]
ShadoeDysteria Offline

Loc: The Lone Star 'Merica's
"Yes! College! You're gone! Now, when are you going to send some e-mails?"
"You know, teenagers from today should take a page out of your virtual books. Always studying."
"Please, I know who's getting the house. I knew it as soon as Ashton was born. Your sister."
"I swear, if Jenny in accounting has one more baby..."
*looking at the cake* "You guys do realize I bought that for EVERYONE, right?" *drools*

Oh, and, when I told Kimmi I would adopt the next THING that came to the door, I did! It came in the form of David, the fifth child.

#229820 - 06/08/11 04:21 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: esther1981]
Umineko Otaku Offline

"Yes I can see the dryer lint is burning. NOW PUT IT OUT!" mad

#229824 - 06/08/11 06:32 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Umineko Otaku]
Cyborg Offline
Expert

Loc: Celestia
LEAVE MOM ALONE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!! mad

Page 29 of 32 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter