Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 24 of 41 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#229522 - 04/19/11 06:35 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: urbncwgl]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
This is Bretta's last night at home with her last 2 children. They will be off to college first thing tomorrow morning. At age 55 she is still waiting for her "Perfect Match". He will be a Soup Inventor if he comes along before she passes. Bretta has 5 adopted children. Hobbit and Jet were her last 2 and they came one immediately after the other, literally. I accepted Hobbit when he knocked on the door and then there was another knock at the door a split second after accepting Hobbit! That had never happened to me before! Pretty awesome!

Attachments
Picture 2.jpg

Description: Last night together as a family.

#229528 - 04/20/11 05:54 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Lead Tester

As expected, first thing this morning when I opened my game both Hobbit and Jet went off to college. Of course there was an e-mail waiting for Bretta. When she opened it, guess what? It was her PERFECT MATCH! Of course she married Akur, both at the age of 57. They had 4 great years together, 3 of which they shared while I was at work. Then at the age of 61, Akur sadly passed away. Bretta was depressed for a few minutes and then was only a bit blue. She's now 62 years old.

Here are a few photos of their short time together:

Attachments
proposal.jpg

Description: The marriage proposal!

marriage.jpg

Description: The Perfect Match Trophy

marriedLife.jpg

Description: Married life ending too soon

#229529 - 04/20/11 05:59 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Lead Tester

Akur was a hard worker and managed to get to a level 4 in his occupation:

Attachments
married.jpg

#229530 - 04/20/11 09:47 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Seashall Offline
Trainee

Loc: Sydney
Did he start out at Level 1?

#229533 - 04/20/11 11:39 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Seashall]
Lead Tester

Yes, he started out at a level 1. Bretta is now 65 and going strong. I'm hoping she adopts 1 more child (she adopted all 5 of the others).

#229538 - 04/22/11 11:49 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Pokemontrainer99 Offline
Expert

Loc: England
I started a new family as I'm getting a bit bored with my other one.

I adopted Rosola(Programmer) who likes Roses and changed her name to Rose. Then I bought her a career mag which gave her more skill. Then a proposal came from Tiny(Hacker) and they've had one baby called Humph who I will rename.

Rose: Level 1 Programmer, 28, Nursing.
Tiny: Level 1 Hacker, 25.
Humph: Under 2.

Rose:

Tiny:

Family:

#229551 - 04/24/11 11:53 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Pokemontrainer99]
Pokemontrainer99 Offline
Expert

Rose has had two more babies, Logo and Oslo, and she's adopted another boy called Click. She's had one promotion, but she has been nursing. Tiny has had two promotions. I changed Humph's name to Humphrey.

Rose: 30, Level 2 Programmer, Nursing.
Tiny: 27, Level 3 Hacker.
Humphrey: 3.
Logo: 2.
Click: 3.
Oslo: Under 2, being nursed.

Attachments
Family2.png

Description: Family Tree

#229557 - 04/24/11 08:32 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Pokemontrainer99]
Pokemontrainer99 Offline
Expert

They've had a baby girl. Her name is Franola, but I'm going to change it.

Rose:32, Level 2 Programmer, Nusing baby Franola.
Tiny: 29, Level 4 Hacker.
Humphrey: 5.
Logo: 4.
Click: 5.
Oslo: 2.
Franola: Under 2, Being nursed by Rose.

Attachments
Family3.png

Description: Family Tree

#229564 - 04/25/11 06:31 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Pokemontrainer99]
LoNoelle Offline

My family started with a bachelorette by the name is Lucania. She was 33 and single. She didn't mind though, to her it was worth it to wait for her perfect match, although she was admittedly a bit lonely. 2 years after moving into her new home she heard a tiny knock at the door and to her surprise found a child! She couldn't just turn the child away, she herself knew what it felt like to be an orphan, so she adopted him and just like that she had little Fargory to keep her company.
Everything seemed like it was looking up, but as with all stories, the plot thickens. Her job didn't pay much, and she only had 30 dollars to her name. That was when Tu came into the picture. He was far from her perfect match but he was handsome, and he had money. They married almost immediately after Fargory's adoption and though Tu hadn't really wanted children, he was a great father and husband, taking on his new role excitedly, but also with a sense of great responsiblity.
It wasnt long before Lucania and Tu decided to have another child, another boy by the name of Buretto, Fargory couldn't have been more excited. He and his brother played for hours on end. Lucania loved her boys, but she had always wanted a girl, so she and Tu tried for one more baby, and that was when little Karma came in the picture. She was the spitting image of her mother, a real beauty. So beautiful, that at the she of 5 a talent about spotted her playing out front and offered up 500 dollars to take her around the world to be in movies. Of course her parents denied and chased the man away.
The family was the happiest little family you've ever seen. Buretto could always be found in the workshop with dad, while Fargory spent all his time in the kitchen with mom. Karma enjoyed playing office while either parent was browsing the web or reading their email.
Soon Fargory was off to college, follwed by Buretto, and it wasnt long before little Karma left a well.
While they were proud of their children, it was hard to watch them leave, especially on Lucania. At the age of 65 she fell ill, she didn't last long after that. Tu decided not to stay in the house after that. He let the children decide who would take the house, and as always, looking out for their little sister, the decision was made to leave it to Karma.
She had just moved back into her childhood home, and is ready to start a family of her own.

#229639 - 05/05/11 06:10 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: LoNoelle]
Lead Tester

Isn't Paulino a bit too young to be drinking? LOL!

Attachments
Picture 5.jpg

Page 24 of 41 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter