Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#131302 - 04/16/08 09:29 PM Re: Deciphering the customers and thought bubbles? [Re: Rainbowfish]
RadicalOne Offline

Originally Posted By: Rainbowfish
I think that I figured out what's been happening with the diver thought bubble issue. Some people have a diver in their sale tanks - including me - and still see a question mark next to the diver in the thought bubble.

In one of my games, I have every ornament available and stuffed into the sale tank.

I never see the "where's the diver?" thought bubble anymore, but I still saw some of it in my other games where I don't have all the ornaments.

It is my belief that although the customers' thought bubbles shows a diver, it may actually be any one of the other ornaments - such as the sunken ship, the shell, or the Grecian columns. The program, however, has limited graphics for the thought bubbles, and in this case, it seems that there is only the diver graphic for the ornaments.

In other words, when customers are thinking, "where's that diver?" they're really thinking, "where's that ship?" or "where's that cute shell?"

The situation with the fish types might be under the same constraint. So far I've only ever seen them think about goldbulb, fatfish, or pink fruitfish.

<shrug> Just my take on the situation.

Rainbowfish

That's weird. I have that "where is diver" bubble even WITH all ornaments. And I agree about the fish though bubbles, see previous post.

#228815 - 02/17/11 01:20 PM Fish Store help
Ginger88895 Offline

I found that when I click the people's head in Fish Store the people will show diffirent icons like Car,Coffee,A money bag with a green smile etc. I want to what do those icons mean? I think they may include tips of selling!
Click to reveal..
At least i find that the icons not related to decoration,fish or money mean those guys wanna leave Fish Store soon and will not by anything smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter