Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#226975 - 01/07/11 06:15 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: keri]
OptiTron Offline
Adviser

There is a very certain timing trick that i succeeded at first time, not bragging, but
Click to reveal..
First wait until your designated Master Builder ( i developed my lover of running to be the Building Maven) when set right next to the Heathen Master is noticed by the believer. Pause the game. Then with two hands ready, click the clock god power, unpause and right after you click that power on your believer and quickly hit pause again. This makes the dust devil stop and you can grab her/him and set him on the Heathen's square to start the race, unpause and watch for some dueling builders!

#226981 - 01/07/11 10:02 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: keri]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Don't put the villager in the build-off area until you've administered the god power and caught up with him/her again after s/he runs off. Use the details button to focus on the villager and s/he can usually be found fairly quickly. Once caught and picked up, drop on the build-off area.

#227000 - 01/07/11 04:28 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: arnie]
jvbs Offline

I am so totally frustrated!!!
Click to reveal..
I have tried every way described in this thread, with 7 different master builders. I have level 3 in every tech except medicine. I have used the god power before and after, I have paused, I have tried it every way possible. Is my game bugged??? No matter which order I follow, the MB starts work then vanishes only to be found somewhere else. When I take him or her back, they won't start work again.
This is the only piece of the necklace I don't have.

never mind. Finally on about the 200th try, it worked

Edited by jvbs (01/07/11 09:19 PM)

#227282 - 01/10/11 01:39 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: jvbs]
tracylynn20 Offline

My heathen master has disappeared, I cannot find them anywhere?? I have torn down the blocking totem and cleared the debris but he is no where to be found? Any ideas?

#227292 - 01/10/11 02:41 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: tracylynn20]
Sailorben Offline
Trainee

He often wanders around the scene, very slowly so is gone for a while. Also if it rains he joins the other heathens in the sheltered area and doesn't come back out till it's sunny again, then makes his way "home" very slowly. If this doesn't explain his absence I don't know what to tell you!

#227298 - 01/10/11 03:26 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: Sailorben]
tracylynn20 Offline

Thank you, he has been gone for hours now, I can see the sheltered area now and he is nowhere to be found rain or shine. I have tried closing the game, starting the build off, looked everywhere? I think he is gone for good I don't know if I had an event where he joined the believers? I am playing 2 tribes and I really can't remember. Thanks again for trying to assist.

#227299 - 01/10/11 03:55 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: tracylynn20]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I've added the heathen masters to those we need to check and exclude from certain Island Events, just in case.

#227460 - 01/11/11 06:33 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: skipper45mn]
ayoayo Offline

Every time, my villager STARTS
Click to reveal..
building but then gets distracted and then runs away and fixes huts or goes crazy
. Why won't they STAY at the site?

#227461 - 01/11/11 06:43 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: ayoayo]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: ayoayo
Click to reveal..
building but then gets distracted and then runs away and fixes huts or goes crazy

I think your villager is too distracted, use a different one.

Click to reveal..
You did use a certain god power on the villager, right?

Edited by smjjames (01/11/11 06:43 PM)

#227462 - 01/11/11 06:56 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 9 (contains spoilers) [Re: smjjames]
jenunique Offline

Loc: Deep South
Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: ayoayo
Click to reveal..

I think your villager is too distracted, use a different one.

Click to reveal..
You did use a certain god power on the villager, right?

Just in case this is a spoiler...Having the same issue.
Click to reveal..
Is distraction really an issue? I mean, I think I am noticing a slight progression of the framework, but, it could be in my imagination. smirk Maybe this needs to be done multiple times-- however frustrating it is to have to wait on energy refill.

Update:
Click to reveal..
Answered my own question. smile

Edited by jenunique (01/11/11 07:10 PM)
Edit Reason: Update

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter