Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 41 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#228348 - 02/04/11 02:23 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFLover09]
Oreocreme Offline
Trainee

Loc: In a big gray house!
That is a touching email. I haven't seen that in my game, although in my 2nd generation, there was a daily email from one of the kids who moved out. Ian & Molly had 3 biological kids, and then adopted Daniel when they were in their late 40s. Since Ian was 2 years older than Molly, I used vitamins, fruit and hand gel on him, figuring she would be safe for awhile. Those things were rarely in the store, so I didn't have enough for them both. My plan backfired, and Molly died at age 60. The three older kids were gone, but Daniel was only 15. My goal then became keeping Ian alive until Daniel was grown and left for college. I was successful. The father & son lived happily together until Daniel left. Although there is no way to prove it in the game, you had to think that maybe Ian was closer to Daniel than to the other 3 because they got through the hard times after Molly's death together and lived alone with each other for 4 "years."

When I opened the game today, there was an email waiting for Ian. Usually the first email of the day was from one of the kids. We have been hearing a lot from the older son lately, so I thought it might be from him, but today's email was from Daniel, who had just left yesterday. It wasn't anything sentimental--in fact, he asked for money! It just made me think once more that he was the child who had the closest bond with his father.

About an hour later, Ian passed away at the age of 68. I now have the tough decision about which kid should inherit the house. It is funny looking at the jobs the kids have. The ones who liked to hang around the kitchen doing dishes and playing cook have kitchen careers. The note that I made about Daniel as a teen says, "Studious computer nerd." He grew up to be a statistician! Did I call that right, or what?!

#228356 - 02/04/11 06:31 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Oreocreme]
Ashleigh_Marie Offline

Loc: Missoula, Montana
Hey everyone I am new here but here is what is going on in my virtual family:
I have 5 different families
FAMILY 1: mom-Rose (57) dad-Luke (54) and they have one adopted son Edward who is away at college, no e-mails from him yet. Rose and luke tried many times to have a child of their own but even with the baby boost shots they were unable to have a child. Luke I dont think will make it much longer he is getting weak and not too sure why.

FAMILY 2: mom-Amy (51) Dad-Leo (53) they have two sons Marc who is in college and Leo Jr(8)

FAMILY 3: mom-Bree (45) dad -AJ (46) and they have three wonderful children Mysti who is in college, Pauli their son is 16, and they just welcomed another little girl Bella into the family!

FAMILY 4: mom-Ashley (41) dad-Mike (41) and they have two handsome sons Jimmy who is in college and Zach who is 16.

Family 5: dad-Ben (27) Ben is my newest member to my gang he has yet to find that perfect woman and have kids, i am so excited to see how he will do.

these are my families and what is sort of going on in their worlds... i cant wait to hear about yours!

#228366 - 02/04/11 06:44 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Ashleigh_Marie]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
So today, Basilia and Flicker died. It was a tough decision on who was to take over the house, but Pasha's heart-warming e-mail won me over. Will update when the right proposal comes! smile

Edit: She got a good proposal! Inch, a Spice Mixer!

Attachments
Basilia and Flicker passed away.jpg

Pasha.jpg

Inch proposal.jpg

Edited by VFLover09 (02/04/11 09:32 PM)
Edit Reason: proposal

#228389 - 02/05/11 09:36 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Ashleigh_Marie]
Ashleigh_Marie Offline

well another update: Rose passed away on 2/4/11 at 9:40 pm and now Luke has passed away on 2/5/11 at 12:40 am only 3 hours after his beloved wife rose... Edward has now officially inherited the house, as he is the only child... I knew earlier this evening when I updated to say that Rose... my first adoptee... had passed i knew it would only be a matter of time before Luke would fallow.

But on the bright side... Mike finally got married to a wonderful lady Maria and they have a son Boots ( whom I am going to re name Bo)... they are doing great!

#228438 - 02/06/11 10:43 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Ashleigh_Marie]
Ashleigh_Marie Offline

well a lot has happened since yesterday's post, I now have 3 2nd generation families and only 2 1st generation families. my families now consist of the following people:

CULLEN FAMILY
Edward ( he inherited the house from his father) he married Bella, and they have 3 wonderful children: Renesemee, Emmett, and Alice.

DAVINCI FAMILY
Leo Jr he married Fabania, and they have 2 daughters: Natalia and Sarafina

HOWARD FAMILY
Mistee she married Greg and they just had a son: Kiyohiko

LLEWELLYN FAMILY
Ashley is the only one left int he house now she is a 1st generation family, she is 60 now, her husband Mike passed away last night and they have 2 sons: Jimmy and Zach

STILLER FAMILY
Ben married Beatriz and they have 5 wonderful kids: Becca, Bailey, Brooklyn, and the twins Bently and Bradley, this family is also a 1st generation family.

These are my families.

#228536 - 02/09/11 11:31 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Ashleigh_Marie]
VFladyaddict2010 Offline
Trainee

Loc: USA
one of my families had triplets the first time this has happen since i have been playing VF which is a very long time. it tickle me to death an shocked me really. sure i had twins a lot or just one baby but triplets oh i'm so excited. i play and play for hours thats why i'm a VFladyaddict2010 love evry minute of it. smile

#228630 - 02/11/11 07:02 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Antheia]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

Im on my 8th gen, with one family. The parents are now 50 and 51.
They already had 5 all different looks, childeren. Today at those grand old ages they had a little afro boy called Atom.
Im so happy laugh

#229295 - 03/21/11 12:39 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
XX viola girl XX Offline

My first family is on their 4th Gen. The mom's and dad's names are Jet(mom)and Finn(Dad).They have 6 kids 2 daughters and 4 sons named Graye (daughter)who's in college , Noah (daughter) who in college too . Graye and Noah look alike .Hart(son) who is 8 , Aero (adopted son)who is 6),Robin(son)who is 5 and last Forrest (adopted son) who is 3

My second family is on their 8th Gen. The mom's name is Betty and the dad's name is Buck .So far they have 4 daughters. Bree who is in college, Bretta who is 13, Bulla who is 6 and Bella who is 4.

Edited by XX viola girl XX (03/21/11 12:39 AM)

#229330 - 03/27/11 06:20 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: XX viola girl XX]
Oreocreme Offline
Trainee

Loc: In a big gray house!
It is funny how different families have different personalities. The one I am playing right now is different from any of my others. They are 4th generation. Kara inherited the house and married Moss. As soon as he finished celebrating the wedding, he immediately began working on his carreer without me telling him to. He hit level 8 by age 41. Kara did it by 46, but she does a lot of housework, too. Her profile states that she most likes laundry! They have a son & 2 daughters, and the whole family is either working on careers or homework, doing housework chores, or exercising. There is very little TV watching, and I don't think any member of this family has ever relaxed in the hammock, which my other peeps all did. They basically don't relax. They are a family of type A workaholics, and I didn't make them that way.

Edited by Oreocreme (03/27/11 06:22 AM)

#229396 - 04/04/11 05:34 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFLover09]
urbncwgl Offline

Yesterday my family adopted a girl. That night we had triplets . Tonight we had twin girls. We now have 6 children . No wonder the mom is tired

Page 23 of 41 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter