Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 244 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#228147 - 01/28/11 02:14 AM HELP i can not load my mods onto the site[ Solved]
wildlilly Offline
Trainee

Loc: Australia
Hi, i have just upgraded to windows 7 64 bit and when i came back to the site to see if there were any new mods i discovered that my mods were not working. I have deleted the uploaded files re-done them in windows 7 but when i try to up-load them i get the message about them being the wrong file type. Yet i was uploading a jpeg. I can upload a zip file but not jpeg. Im not sure if it is a site issue or mine. I didnt do anything different to how i originally uploaded them so i am totally lost. Any help would be great

Edited by wildlilly (01/28/11 05:01 AM)

#228149 - 01/28/11 02:34 AM Re: HELP i can not load my mods back onto the site [Re: wildlilly]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The forums had a serious incident over the weekend, and we're still recovering some of the functions. We will have a look at this issue soon.

#228150 - 01/28/11 02:42 AM Re: HELP i can not load my mods back onto the site [Re: LadyCFII]
wildlilly Offline
Trainee

Loc: Australia
Thanks so much i though my computer was playing up. Im still getting used to win 7 (sad to see xp go) I have noticed a few people posting jpegs today yet i am still unable to do so. I will give it a few days and try again. Some peoples jpegs are missing yet others are still there. I was trying to post vv5 mods.....Thanks again for the quick reply.....Tracey

Ok i managed to get them back up again. Its still a bit touchy (had to refresh post then go back in to edit) I could only add one file at a time but at least i managed to get them posted again....Thanks again

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter