Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#227652 - 01/13/11 10:49 PM Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things!
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

Hi,
I have VF on the iPad and am on my 3rd generation.
The dad is Mago- Third eldest of six BROTHERS!
Mago is Married to Decimal, and first try they had twins!
The game gave them the names Pola and Sandrella. Sandrella being the name of her granny also!
Then there was Ardrila, Phantom, Trishiana and Bengory.
All have gone off to colleage now Except Bengory- Looking after his decrepid parents (49 and 53)
They still have a while to go yet though!
I am not decided on who to give the house to yet-Although not any of the boys, I have had their hairstlye in the family 3x before with 3 of mago's brothers!

I would love to hear about what is going on in your families! And see any pictures you would like to share. I find it really enjoyable to hear what your little people are uo to - So get posting peeps!
look forward to hear from you!
Bye

Gee laugh

#227683 - 01/14/11 05:55 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: Geebeeweebles]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

Oops - Wrong place to post it. I meant to post in the vf section, not ipad/Iphone section.
Is there anyway to move a post?

#227685 - 01/14/11 06:55 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: Geebeeweebles]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
It belongs here, since this is where discussion about Virtual Families for iOS (iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch) lives. laugh

#227842 - 01/17/11 10:07 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: LadyCFII]
familygirl228 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Maryland
On my virtual family game I'm on my third generation. The middle child from the last generation, Tilde inherited the house. She married Havoc and so far they only have two daughters, Odessa (named after Tilde's mother) and Brette. Last time I checked Odessa was 14 and Brette was still a baby. I kept trying for so long for Tilde and Havoc to have a second child and it literally took years in their time. Finally Brette was born and I was super happy. She and Odessa look exactly the same though, like two other sisters I had in a previous generation. But she's probably the last child I get out of this family. How come you can't change the people's names on the iPod version? Some of the names are really weird and I want to change them.

Edited by familygirl228 (01/17/11 10:10 PM)

#227854 - 01/17/11 11:26 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: familygirl228]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

I movend on to 4th gen today with Ardrilla, she married cooper, and they have had Mara, already!

#227863 - 01/18/11 12:36 AM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: Geebeeweebles]
familygirl228 Offline
Trainee

Awww. That's nice. At least yours have regular names. I found a picture from a previous generation. Let me see if I can post it.
It doesn't work. I need to see some more stuff on how to post before I can get some pictures in. I wonder if anyone can help me out with that.

#227866 - 01/18/11 01:40 AM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: familygirl228]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There's a sticky post near the top of every post list that explains how to use the forums. The link to the procedure for posting pictures is at the bottom of that post. laugh

#227919 - 01/19/11 01:06 AM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: LadyCFII]
familygirl228 Offline
Trainee

I still don't understand how to get the photo from my email to the thread. Odessa went to college when I checked after I came home from school. Brette is 8 now.

#228085 - 01/24/11 07:51 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: familygirl228]
familygirl228 Offline
Trainee

Yay! I finally finished the four is enough, twins, and no vacancy trophies. I just gave my mother (Odessa) a baby boost and whenever she and her husband (Bingur) tried to have a child, they did! Here's my family after the baby boost:
Odessa (mother)
Bingur (father)
Bistro- in college
Ponto- 18
Artetto- 16
Otto- 13
Chaka and Inky (twins and only girls to be born of Odessa and Bingur)- 6

I'm going to use either Chaka or Inky in the next generation, because they have purple hair and I really want to experiment with that.

#228613 - 02/10/11 11:56 PM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: familygirl228]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

I am on my.. 8th gen now!
Brunozo is the husband married to Margy.
There first baby was the girl in my picture, and she was named Ly
Then they had Bronoto
veronica
Lilla
Ziggy!
Nice little family here. The dad just turned 45 and got a beard laugh

#228742 - 02/15/11 01:16 AM Re: Your Families, pics, stories, helpful tips and funny things! [Re: Geebeeweebles]
familygirl228 Offline
Trainee

LOL! That's funny. As you can see from my signature I'm on my seventh generation now. I'm just waiting for the parents to die. I'll give a list of the names. It's a small family this generation:
Bot(father inherited house)- 59
Asta(mother married into family)- 61
Balico- in college
Pia- in college
I'm planning on letting Pia inherit the house because she has the cutest little blonde ringlets and blue eyes. I'm trying to expand my gene pool and I want her to have children with different colored hair. Most of the people in this family have had brown hair. The most varied hair had to be in the generation I had Chaka and Inky. Bistro had green hair. Ponto and Otto had this weird brownish red hair and Artetto had a weird red hair. Like I said before, Chaka and Inky had purple hair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter