Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#227338 - 01/10/11 02:07 PM [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch)
TorNis Offline
Adviser

Video Proof:

Here is tutorial for this glitch:
- First, you need to created a lake before doing this [Puzzle #10]
- Then use butterfly power in south coast/rocks
- Place one or few of your children in the water, so they will "drown" just before butterfly effect wears off
- After butterfly effect wears off, if Glitch isn't triggered, lure Rascal into radius of "drowned" kid/s

Have fun. Note, that positions of all villagers could scramble after you pause/resume/close game.

Here is my futher usage of glitch because of course villagers positions will scramble soon or later.
This position of Rascal is what I call "Perfect". Because there are triggers from both sides now. And as you can see, children are floating on the water wink

Click to reveal..

Edited by Xay (01/10/11 07:27 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#227637 - 01/13/11 07:17 PM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: TorNis]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Nicely done, TorNis!

I, unintentionally, did that in the river by the Mausoleum. After playing with butterflies, one child was stuck in the river, soon all the yellow goons were there haunting him. shocked They all stayed stuck until the Mausoleum was completed. laugh laugh

#228489 - 02/08/11 03:22 PM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: swedane]
TorNis Offline
Adviser

Thanks.
This became very useful later in the game, when I reached villager limit, Rascal was basically ruining half of villager activities because once he starts "attacking", more and more villagers trying to pass near Rascal and chain-reaction is becoming. This is bad for fishing especially.

Butterflies ftw smile

Edited by TorNis (02/08/11 03:23 PM)

#229161 - 03/09/11 07:09 PM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: TorNis]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
I started ANOTHER tribe, my 4th, and picked 2 mom's, 2 kids, and a male builder.
I converted the SICK heathern, took the fence down, built the STARTING of the statue, took the science totem down, then the food totem. Struck the food totem with lightening and in the process CONVERTED the rascal.
I had found this an INTERESTING observation in picking your tribe, when you pick 2 mom's, 2 kids and 1 male, for your tribe, in the game you have FEWER yellow and red heatherns, and MORE blue heatherns. grin

Happy gaming in VV5 grin

Edited by crosstitcher (03/09/11 07:10 PM)
Edit Reason: Added smilies

#229164 - 03/10/11 05:29 AM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: crosstitcher]
BikerAngelMom Offline

Loc: NM
HaHa! I figured it out! I make Rascal chase one of my villagers to right below the waterfall. Then I set bees on Rascal. When Rascal runs into the water and is near the waterfall, I strike Rascal with lightning and he/she is stuck until I shrink the screen or someone changes tribes! But he/she stays stuck if I pause the game before anything else!!

#229170 - 03/10/11 03:39 PM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: BikerAngelMom]
IzzyJ5 Offline
Adviser

Rascal is such a little stinker! It's funny after he's converted how he becomes a Master Devotee. One I had recently became an Esteemed Elder. So, even though I don't like him as a heathen, he does redeem himself.

#229193 - 03/12/11 10:21 PM Re: [VIDEO] How to get rid of Rascal forever (Glitch) [Re: crosstitcher]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: crosstitcher
I started ANOTHER tribe, my 4th, and picked 2 mom's, 2 kids, and a male builder.
I converted the SICK heathern, took the fence down, built the STARTING of the statue, took the science totem down, then the food totem. Struck the food totem with lightening and in the process CONVERTED the rascal.
I had found this an INTERESTING observation in picking your tribe, when you pick 2 mom's, 2 kids and 1 male, for your tribe, in the game you have FEWER yellow and red heatherns, and MORE blue heatherns. grin

Happy gaming in VV5 grin

Could you explain more what exactly you did to get the rascal converted? Because I did something similar (not in that order however) and it didn't affect the rascal. Maybe you had an event or something?

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter