Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 69 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#229218 - 03/16/11 05:53 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: smjjames]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: Lovelychunks
I got an event saying
Click to reveal..
we received a message from someone else on the island and it said the Golden Child was lost
...anyone else get this event...?

I got this as well. Since the villager came downstream (presumeably), the villager is probably from the western village or maybe the northern village. Meaning that the news has gotten around pretty fast.

It also implies that there is a system in place where the villages are in regular (not neccesarily daily) contact with each other.

It could also mean that particular villager went in search of the Golden Child and came across more of the villages.

Oh and does anyone have exact wording of this event? I'd like to be able to read the wording myself instead of just the descriptions that people post. I've not had it and usually with my luck I never get the events I want the most.

#229235 - 03/16/11 10:51 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: smjjames]
Wendigo Offline

Originally Posted By: smjjames
Originally Posted By: Wendigo
Maybe that event is another clue to the next virtual villagers?

Which event are you referring to? The barrel of babies event has been around for a couple of VV games. The one that mentions the golden child could be a clue to the next VV game. In the guides section, the event that sends a villager or two from another village your way has been around since VV2, but I think this is the first one that actually directly references the first village or even the golden child him/herself.

It's really all speculation right now and LDW isn't giving any clues. smile

The one with the villagers being added.

#229245 - 03/17/11 04:52 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Wendigo]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Yea, the barrel of babies type event has actually been around for a long time, since VV2 I think. In fact, I've had a variant of the barrel of babies event in VV5.

#229246 - 03/17/11 05:19 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: smjjames]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The Barrel O' Babies events were introduced in the first VV game. smile

#231395 - 05/18/12 09:34 AM Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: stonzee]
sliverswan22 Offline

Loc: SG
I had like really little island events and I started playing like 3months ago but could only play like 3 to 4 times every 2weeks and it was my brother's tribe in the first place.I'm like a villagesitter not a babysitter.So anyway,I have only like15 island events ! How much time does it (on average)take for an island evnt to pop up?

#231399 - 05/18/12 03:26 PM Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: sliverswan22]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: sliverswan22
How much time does it (on average)take for an island evnt to pop up?

About once every 24 hours, apart from the first two that appear right at the start of the game. However, pausing the game for long periods will reduce the number of events drastically.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter