Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#226949 - 01/07/11 12:24 AM Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: skipper45mn]
keri Offline
Expert

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted By: skipper45mn
I have 3 tribes going right now. I have had the barrel of babies event in 2 of them. In the one tribe it said the tribe kept them and since I only start the tribe with one child all at once I had 5 so I got 4 extra kids. In the other tribe that got the barrel of babies they joined the heathens and I went from having 2 blue masked and rascal to having 6 blue masked kids and the rascal. In my 3rd tribe which is the one my grandson who is 5 tries to play he got the event of his only child had a chance to sneak into the spa with the choice of go and enjoy it or hurry up and bathe. He selected enjoy it and his kid went to the heathens and wearing a mask....I had to help him make a baby real quick to have a kid to pick mushy's and collectables

Ha ha ha, never did I ever think I would see the words I had to help my 5 year old make a baby.. Too funny, good laugh!

#227074 - 01/08/11 11:58 AM Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: keri]
TorNis Offline
Adviser

Random events in the top once again laugh

#227316 - 01/10/11 07:19 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol)
Lovelychunks Offline
Expert

I got an event saying
Click to reveal..
we received a message from someone else on the island and it said the Golden Child was lost
...anyone else get this event...?

#227323 - 01/10/11 08:32 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Lovelychunks]
cmastro Offline

Loc: Christchurch, New Zealand
I got this too! I wonder what happened.....?

Glee, by it's very definition, is about opening yourself up to happiness.

#228783 - 02/16/11 08:24 AM Re: Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: OptiTron]
perky442 Offline

I did make a mother with twins become young again
Click to reveal..
not only can see her but she was an adept parent now she is an apprentice parent for the next nine years witch she should become an adept parent again then I will still have four years and twelve minutes before the twins touch the ground.
lol p.s. I did this because my son said it could not be done.Boy did I prove him wrong.

#228784 - 02/16/11 08:32 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Lovelychunks]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Lovelychunks
I got an event saying
Click to reveal..
we received a message from someone else on the island and it said the Golden Child was lost
...anyone else get this event...?

I got this as well. Since the villager came downstream (presumeably), the villager is probably from the western village or maybe the northern village. Meaning that the news has gotten around pretty fast.

It also implies that there is a system in place where the villages are in regular (not neccesarily daily) contact with each other.

#228855 - 02/19/11 03:27 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Kibirah]
Maniacal_Zebra Offline

That event converted my only male to a heathen. I won't be making that mistake again! I have to convert a different heathen to get a guy to breed with.

I also have the basket of babies that became heathens.

#228857 - 02/19/11 03:46 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Maniacal_Zebra]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Oh no!!!! Hope you get a male soon!

#229212 - 03/15/11 11:58 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: MissKathy]
Wendigo Offline

Maybe that event is another clue to the next virtual villagers?

#229213 - 03/16/11 12:45 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Are you kidding me? (Random event lol) [Re: Wendigo]
smjjames Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Wendigo
Maybe that event is another clue to the next virtual villagers?

Which event are you referring to? The barrel of babies event has been around for a couple of VV games. The one that mentions the golden child could be a clue to the next VV game. In the guides section, the event that sends a villager or two from another village your way has been around since VV2, but I think this is the first one that actually directly references the first village or even the golden child him/herself.

It's really all speculation right now and LDW isn't giving any clues. smile

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter