Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#226629 - 01/04/11 05:19 AM Re: the heathens [Re: CherryDrops]
OkieD Offline

Why can't we just get an answer? I have been at this for 2 days and nothing is working. I have hit them with the "two special powers" in one sequence after another and all I get is the glow, they never convert. Yes, I wait an hour or two between zaps. It seems like we just can't get an answer just some cryptic clue. I thought that was what the spoiler alerts and boxes were for, in case you DON'T want to know.

#226632 - 01/04/11 05:33 AM Re: the heathens [Re: OkieD]
RoseArienh Offline
Trainee

I made a little progress just now. I think it's just going to take time. I like having the clues at first. It's nice to think I could figure out part of the solution at least. But there may come a time when I break down and ask for pictures and words of one syllable. wink

#226641 - 01/04/11 07:09 AM Re: the heathens [Re: OkieD]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Originally Posted By: OkieD
Why can't we just get an answer? I have been at this for 2 days and nothing is working. I have hit them with the "two special powers" in one sequence after another and all I get is the glow, they never convert. Yes, I wait an hour or two between zaps. It seems like we just can't get an answer just some cryptic clue. I thought that was what the spoiler alerts and boxes were for, in case you DON'T want to know.

If you're getting the "glow" then it's working.
Click to reveal..
Pay attention to their Faith meter. You will notice it moving more towards the right side of the meter each time a villager "explains the truth". They have to be out of the red zone.
I run my game on Fast speed. smile I sincerely hopes this helps to alleviate some of your frustration.

#226645 - 01/04/11 08:39 AM Re: the heathens [Re: MissKathy]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Running the game in slow/normal/fast, does affect how quickly the "glows" will last. It also affects how long (real time) babies will be carried, and especially how fast your villagers will go through your food supply. This last reason is why most of us run our game in normal time unless we want some particular thing to happen faster in real time.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#226649 - 01/04/11 09:25 AM Re: the heathens [Re: MissKathy]
OkieD Offline

Click to reveal..
Okay...the yellow and red heatherns have the "glow" light. If I approach them...my villagers, of course, RUN away. If I use the fog they don't run but they don't tell them anything. The meters are on the half-way mark. What am I not doing right?

#226655 - 01/04/11 03:31 PM Re: the heathens [Re: OkieD]
Zuleika Offline

Okie
Click to reveal..
the glow light is what you want to get. You don't have to talk to them after that. Just use fog or earthquakes to get the glow light, then wait. When the light goes out hit them again. And again, and again, until they finally convert. Using the fog or earthquakes for red and yellow is like talking to the blue guys.

I'm not having any luck because
Click to reveal..
I tried fog once and got one glow light on one yellow guy. Nothing else. And fog has done nothing since then. I've used fog on several occasions, mostly so the villagers can fish, but nothing ever happens. I don't have any other options, because I don't have the powers.

#226676 - 01/04/11 06:14 PM Re: the heathens [Re: Zuleika]
OkieD Offline

Zuleika

Click to reveal..
Thank you. The earthquake is working (finally) and taking them out one at a time. The fog, like you said, only helps with the fishing. I am still confused why they said it takes two powers. As long as it works I will keep doing what I am doing...even if it is wrong. LOL

Edited by OkieD (01/04/11 06:15 PM)

#226736 - 01/05/11 01:09 AM Re: the heathens [Re: Xay]
red-dragomn1 Offline
Expert

Loc: United States
How can aggressive and scary heathens be converted into believers? I read the game guide and could not find anything saying how.

#226756 - 01/05/11 04:04 AM Re: the heathens
Neighko Offline

Loc: a magical land
okay i was just wondering why the heathens are burying up the mausoleum? i mean, didn't they build it in the first place?

#226855 - 01/06/11 12:38 AM Re: the heathens [Re: CherylCoppo]
VLGRFN Offline
Trainee

Loc: Under the Banana Leaf
I had 3 heathens at 10 am today that were right on the middle line. By 5 pm, it seemed they were "regressing" and the pointers were farther left from the center. I've "taked to them" as soon as the yellow glow is gone, by the same Devotee (100%). It seems I'll have to "talk to them" about 5 more times instead of the one more time that I was expecting. NOT FAIR!! WHY?

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter