Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 144 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 19 of 41 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#225357 - 10/19/10 12:17 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
charitybby Offline

Hi guys I'm new here but I just thought I would say I love this game, and all of your families are so cute. smile My family right now is in it's first generation (obviously, I just started) and ther parents names are:
Miker (46) & Charity (45) (named after me and my boyfriend :P)=
Daylon (currently 13)
Zack & Henry (TWINS!! I thought they were rare? haha,currently 7)
Breanna (Currently 5)
and new baby.. I forgot the name but it was a boy and I'm going to rename it. I think 45 & 46 is a little old to still have kids.. haha.

#225360 - 10/19/10 05:47 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: charitybby]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
This game is GREAT!!! I've been laying it since it first came out nearly 1-1/2 years ago! Wait until you try some mods!!!

Here's little Opus looking all over for daddy. I guess he hasn't realized that mom is holding out for Mr. Right (aka A Perfect Match).

Attachments
Picture 14.jpg

#225363 - 10/19/10 08:44 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Piero looks like someone I know. He is a actually a college professor and is sometimes teased for looking exactly like what everyone imagines college professors to look like. smile

#225377 - 10/19/10 11:06 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: arnie]
charitybby Offline

Thought I would post a picture of my dad Miker (currently 47 I think. maybe older) and son Zack (10) one of the twins. I hope I did everything right and sorry for the white bar at the top, my picture wouldn't move up in paint for some reason smirk Oh and that's Breanna the only girl who is currently 7 I think. And the newest baby was renamed Evan, but was named Merlino to start with. Messed up the pic, I'm gonna try again :P Ok fixed, no more white bar at the top either

Edited by charitybby (10/19/10 11:12 PM)

#225432 - 10/26/10 11:08 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: charitybby]
Midii Offline
Adviser

Loc: Isola
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask something and thought this would be a nice place to post instead of starting a new thread. if you have a response, please can you
Quote:
quote this post and answer?

Does anyone have favorite 'looks' for peeps? (e.g. rainbow haired/blue/blonde etc) my current favorites in my family are: Wifi (funny name, didn't change it cause i thought it matched her husband's name, Router, who has light brown hair tied in braids. i think they look quite sweet. wifi's kid, miranda, also looks nice, she has braids (again!), but hers are blond and tied with red ribbon (wifi's are pink)

#225449 - 10/29/10 01:36 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Midii]
AwesomePerson Offline

Loc: Western Isola
Originally Posted By: Midii

Does anyone have favorite 'looks' for peeps? (e.g. rainbow haired/blue/blonde etc) my current favorites in my family are: Wifi (funny name, didn't change it cause i thought it matched her husband's name, Router, who has light brown hair tied in braids. i think they look quite sweet. wifi's kid, miranda, also looks nice, she has braids (again!), but hers are blond and tied with red ribbon (wifi's are pink)

My favorite look is one of my families where the grandfather, the twin sons, and the grandson all looked exactly the same. grin

#225459 - 10/29/10 10:13 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: AwesomePerson]
charitybby Offline

I always like to adopt a girl with brown hair to start with, but preferences for husband doesn't matter, and kids looks don't really matter either to me.

#225490 - 10/31/10 05:05 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: charitybby]
The Chief Offline
Adviser

Loc: VA
I think rainbows are great, but they are hard to find. I usally focus on the families and not the looks.

#225494 - 10/31/10 06:29 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: The Chief]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Once my families have all of the trophies in the "Marriage" section I like to set a goal for myself. One was to have an entire family of Spikey's and Rainbows. Having met that goal and carrying it on for several generations I decided to try getting a family from the other end of the Head Chart. Of course I do this by not accepting the first marriage proposal that comes along. I do not start my game over.

Attachments
Picture 8.jpg

#225500 - 11/01/10 04:14 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Brina Offline

My first family just had their third baby. grin

My first family just had their third baby. grin

Brina
Age - 35
Profession - Engineer
Likes - Makeup
Wants kids? - Definitely
Other - Great Aunt Nellie*

Francozo
Age - 35
Profession - Dental Tool Maker
Likes - Insects
Wants kids? - Not really
Other - Aunt Millie*

Akie
Age - 7
Likes - TV, birds
Other - Great Aunt Millie*, Great-Great Aunt Nellie*

Boots
Age - 2
Likes - Flies

Pan
Age - Newborn
Likes - The dark

Brina was my initial adoptee and Francozo was her first marriage proposal. Akie was their first daughter, followed by Boots. Brina has purple dyed hair and Francozo is a blonde, but both Akie and Boots turned out redheads (Boots has darker hair, while Akie's is more orangey) and the latest addition is Pan, who is the first brunette. I can't tell from the family picture if Pan is a boy or girl yet.

Both Francozo'a Aunt Millie and Brina's Great Aunt Nellie aren't characters I adopted, but they sent birthday e-mails with gift cards.

I'm hoping to at least get six kids out of Brina and Francozo, but it takes a little longer after each baby to get another one.

Edited by Brina (11/01/10 04:15 AM)

Page 19 of 41 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter