Note: This patio set has a built-in in-ground pool. To use this patioSet, allow it to replace your current patioSet.png (make a backup copy of your original first). If you want your family members to swim in the pool you will need to purchase the pool.png from the store and then remove or rename the pool.png from your image folder so the game doesn't "see" it and display it in your game on top of the built-in pool (make a backup copy of your original first). You can always put the pool.png back later if you change to a different patio set. -MissKathy

I was looking at the last few patios I've submitted and it bugged me to realize that I was having an issue with perspective. So...I worked on that.

The deck still extends to the pool, but now the wood more closely matches the original deck on the house.

And...I ditched the chairs and attempted to create a bench instead.

Another thing that bothered me was that when they "enjoy the patio" they pop open a bottle of wine or something and it's laying flat on the table. So I went into the file "carrying" and turned the bottle up-right and added two wine glasses.

I also had to change the baby in "carrying" because my copy of it was a picture of my son.

REMEMBER...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BACK UP YOUR IMAGES FOLDER BEFORE INSTALLING THESE FILES IN CASE YOU FIND YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!

Attachments
Patio Bench set with Jade Posts.zip (245 downloads)
Bench Patio Set with Tiki Posts.zip (211 downloads)
savannahRainePatios.jpg

NewBabyPreview.jpg

Description: New baby in carrying.png

Edited by MissKathy (02/12/12 03:26 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots and added note