Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#223591 - 07/23/10 06:45 AM Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

This is the comment thread for "The Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo", located HERE

#223592 - 07/23/10 06:54 AM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Gamemastr1]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

It's great to see another Obi story! I loved the pictures and the story!

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#223593 - 07/23/10 07:32 AM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Houjun]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

Are there going to be more obi stories

#223594 - 07/23/10 08:29 AM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Houjun]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Welcome back Little Obi! laugh We've really missed you here in Fan Fiction. We remember well when you first dropped in to share your Life and Times with us.

Many of your fans also recall your past adventures. There was the time you went to New York, followed by your trip to Paris! Man I bet those were fun for you!

This story of your visit to the Toledo Zoo, reminded me of your trip to Disneyland. I laughed till I cried when you shared that trip with us.

Sometime you'll have to come back and tell us about that snapshot of you on the International Space Station! shocked We never did quite figure out how you pulled that one off!

Anyway, it's been great having you stop by to share another adventure with us. We sure hope you come back real soon! laugh

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#223601 - 07/23/10 04:16 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Rockmower]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
This Story made laugh 'till I was crying! I showed my Bro this
And fell on the floor laughter! Don't worry, nobody was hurt. I can't wait to read some more of them. How you edit those pics is beyond me. smile

Edited by chocolatechip (07/23/10 04:47 PM)
Edit Reason: it sounded weird

Avvi by AR

#223607 - 07/23/10 05:46 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: chocolatechip]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
I'm excited to see Obi back again! It was the best Obi adventure yet! Make more!

#223613 - 07/23/10 09:14 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: VFLover09]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
Oh golly, I ust love Obi. :3

#223661 - 07/24/10 06:27 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Luke Gates]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

Houjun:
Thanks. As you can imagine, editing the pictures takes a great deal of time to get them as good as I do.

Luke:
Of course there will be more obi adventures. There are so many different places Obi can go... I just haven't figured out where those places are yet. smile

Rockmower:
Oh lordy-lord... that one may take some thought as to how Obi got up there. smile ...and a bit more creativity to make THAT one work. But hey, I'm up to the challenge.

chocolatechip:
I'm glad no one got hurt. That would have been a terrible turn of events. You asked "How you edit those pics is beyond me. :)"... Very carefully and a lot of attention to detail. smile

VFLover09:
I am glad you really liked this one. I don't know if I could actually pick a favorite one. Then again, I am a little bias when it comes to the Obi stories. Don't worry though, there will be more. Just don't know when. It all depends on when the "mood" strikes me.

Britney:
And Obi loves you too. grin Really. He said so. smile

Obi says to say "Thank you" to all his fans, "Without you, none of this would be possible." Sometimes, I think he thinks he's accepting an academy award or something... His ego can get the better of him sometimes. crazy

#223662 - 07/24/10 07:34 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Gamemastr1]
spinnything Offline
Adviser

LOL! I love your story Gamey! Excellent work on the photos too! (I know what skill that takes) Thanks for sharing it with us! grin

#223807 - 07/27/10 05:15 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: spinnything]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

Thanks Spinny. I'm glad you liked it. My Obi stories can be fun to create, I always hope they are as fun to read.

#224229 - 08/11/10 01:11 AM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Gamemastr1]
Kikiann11 Offline
Expert

Loc: NJ
I love this story! The pictures are fantastic! Can little Obi go on a Hawiian vacation or a European adventure next? That would be so cool!

#224858 - 09/20/10 09:33 PM Re: Life and Times of Little Obi- Obi Goes to the Zoo COMMENTS [Re: Gamemastr1]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
I absolutely loved it!!!! You should write fanfiction books for little kids or something, I bet five-year-olds would love Obi even more than i do!!! I have some other Obi adventure ideas, if you want to use them:
Obi at the ice-skating rink
Obi on Mars
Obi at school
Obi on a cruise
Obi at a waterpark
Obi on a safari

the ideas are endless.

I luv ya Obi!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
~Horsecrazy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Rockmower