Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#222728 - 06/20/10 06:17 PM The Magical Chief of Isola
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
This is a prequel to my story The Story of Pangai and Takai Zen I couldn't say that it was a prequel to that story because it wouldn't fit frown

Chapter I: The Isolans: Once a tribe thrived with a magical chief named Ratu. He himself was an elder before becoming chief. He ruled the north shore of Isola. If he went outside the north shore he would have limited powers. He was fair and sent his daughter Caia to become chief while he was gone. In fact the chief knows who will be the next chosen one. He went out leaving his golden-red, powerful robe behind to Caia. He went home to find his aunt Zania there. He explained what happened and they sent his trained messenger parrot Kaka to send a message back home saying: "I've reached shore safely. I found Zania here as the lone surviver. I'll be back soon." He left with Zania to go back home. When he reached the north shore, he found Caia with a baby! In fact they planned a Welcome Back / Baby Shower! Her name was Febi.

To be continued...

#222821 - 06/24/10 06:28 PM Re: The Magical Chief of Isola [Re: VFLover09]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

I hope you're enjoying the story!

Chapter II: Caia's magic: Febi was treated with royalty, respect, and had anything she wanted. Ratu was with Aunt Zania when a storm came up, Febi was luckily smart, so she said that if the workers stayed out in the rain, they would have wet feet and get sick. With her advice the workers didn't get sick as often. Caia was called "The Greatest Chief of All Time" This upset Ratu. He was a great chief, but not as good as Caia. Caia used her powers rarely and only on special occasions. Febi was beautiful, smart, and physically adept, These were the qualities of being the chief's daughter.

#223136 - 07/04/10 09:04 PM Re: The Magical Chief of Isola [Re: VFLover09]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Last chapter!

Chapter III: Febi has grown up now. The village is thriving, with mainly fish for and a side of mushrooms for food.

Febi was walking when she saw Ranui, a builder. When they got to know each other, Ranui finally asked: "Febi, will you marry me?" Febi said: "Yes, of coarse Ranui!"

The whole village was there! Febi remembers that day with all of her heart. Five years later, they had twins! Their names were Pangai and Takai, two very smart girls.

-The End. grin

Edited by Rockmower (07/08/10 06:21 AM)
Edit Reason: content, spelling, formatting etc

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter