Gabby asked for help organizing the correct maps so that her Virtual Families can have BayouBlonde's tropical home. Here you go Gabby. I've included my own treadmill, pinball machine and bathroom upgrade as I felt the colors coordinated better, as well as a merge of my favorite parts of BayouBlonde and Lyssaria's kitchen upgrade and BayouBlonde's Office Upgrade. You will need to download both zip files.

***These images will replace your existing ones so make sure you make a back-up copy of your original maps before installing these.***

***UPDATE***
You now have a choice between BayouBlonde's Cheerful Kids Room and my Tropical/Jungle Kids Room. Both can be found in BayouBlondeHouse2.zip and are ready to install in your games image folder.

Want more options? Check these out:
Tropical Breeze Living Room with "no grout" flooring and my Tropical/Jungle Kids Room can be found here.

Tropical Breeze Living Room with "no grout flooring" and BayouBlonde's Cheerful Kids Room can be found here.

As a bonus, I've included an additional zip file of 3 kitchen upgrades done by BayouBlonde, Lyssaria and Moonlyght. You will need to rename the kitchen that you want to use kitchenUpgrade.png to use it in your game.

Enjoy! smile

Attachments
folderContents.jpg

Description: Folder Contents

BayouBlondeHouse.zip (362 downloads)
Description: BayouBlondeHouse.zip

BayouBlondeHouse2.zip (319 downloads)
Description: BayouBlondeHouse2.zip

kitchenUpgrades.zip (253 downloads)
Description: KitchenUpgrades.zip

rooms.jpg

Description: Preview