Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 193 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 41 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#221884 - 05/11/10 05:19 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFl0ver55]
JordanFall Offline

Loc: Trinidad & Tobago
I just started playing.

My 1st Couple had twins their first try.
Members of my family get sick quite often though. frown

I found this interesting. One of the twins were digging a hole to China.

#221890 - 05/11/10 06:47 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: JordanFall]
BostonGirl Offline
Trainee

They love to dig holes to China, maybe they're frustrated. If you select a kid and see him or her "playing on the lawn" follow them but don't disturb them, you'll be pleasently surprised and rewarded.

#221893 - 05/11/10 10:11 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: BostonGirl]
VFl0ver55 Offline

Loc: America
Im back!
Heres the news so far,

Johnathon(Dad)- 46
Cynthia(Mom)- 43
Kai(Daughter)- Collage
Zack(Son)- 18
Sam(Son)- 11

Poor dad is turning gray.

#221925 - 05/12/10 11:25 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFl0ver55]
VFl0ver55 Offline

Loc: America
More news!
Zack has gone to collage.

Johnathon(Dad)- 50
Cynthia(Mom)- 47
Kai(Daughter)- Collage
Zack(Son)- Collage
Sam(Son)- 15

The house is doing well.Sam will go to collage soon, the house will be empty without him....

#221931 - 05/13/10 04:53 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: VFl0ver55]
Tralah Offline
Adviser

Kevin and Lily's only child, Leah, inherited the house after they passed away. She married a handsome man with curly black hair named Laurence. They had two daughters, Larissa and Lucy and then adopted a purple haired girl named Lavinia. Next they had a son named Lennart and then two more daughters! Louise and Lysandra.

I rolled a die to see which one would inherit and Louise was the winner. Her generation will transfer over to the M name generation. The theme I went with her generation was French names. Louise is the French feminine form of Louis, so she marries a blond haired man named Mathieu, French form of the name Matthew. Their only child is a boy named Maximilien, French form of the name Maximilian.

Max has just moved off to college, and Mathieu and Louise are enjoying having the house to themselves, though they do miss their son.

Edited by Tralah (05/13/10 04:57 AM)

#222040 - 05/20/10 02:23 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Tralah]
Jenny23 Offline
Master

Loc: NY
Mom and son enjoying a game of checkers or chess, can't tell which they are playing.

Attachments
Checkers.JPG

#222103 - 05/24/10 06:56 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jenny23]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Today was the last day for my 30th generation. Saphy enjoyed her time in the swimming pool while Bingino worked out. I guess he can't workout without the family dog! LOL!

I chose Stephory to inherit the house because I have a new mission. My new goals are to reach the top of the head chart (I've already had numerous Rainbow and Spiky-Haired families), to put out an oven fire and to acquire the elusive purple fly. Since Stephory didn't get any proposals within 30 minutes I decided to install the updated version.

Stephory's first proposal came from Luna. He accepted her proposal right away and soon Zebra was born. This single birth placed me close to the top of the head chart already.

Attachments
saphy.jpg

Description: Saphy

bingino.jpg

Description: Bingino and his workout buddy

Generations 30 and 31.jpg

Description: Generations 30 and 31

#222104 - 05/24/10 07:27 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
Safire Offline
Expert

Loc: On this earth....somewhere.......
I had about three families around their 30th generation, but then I forgot about them! They all died and I have restarted, except for one: I found poor 31 year old Freckles alone, extremely weak and depressed. She is now happily married to Stephen and two children, Chris and Liliana, both redheads. At 36 she is still 'a bit weak' Freckles and her family are generation 1.

My second family is also generation 1, and a rainbowhead family. I finally found a suitable husband for Mysti, a mohawk headed guy named Arthur, but their first child isn't a rainbow, he's a rare dirty-blonde haired boy named Devin.

Lastly, my third family is generation 1, where Blondie and Andrew are happily married with 3 boys: Christopher, Frank, and Paul. Paul was adopted while Frank was still nursing.

#222168 - 05/28/10 10:40 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Safire]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
i have my 4th generation now who thanx t having a twin now finally have 5 kids. they are 44 and the oldest is 18 so will go to collage soon! They are very happy together and love their children. i have a second family who have 1 child and refuse to get another some how. their child is 18 so will also go to collage soon. i just started a new family with Sandrella who is a personal cook and definatly want a a child

#222180 - 05/29/10 02:53 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
"Cookie" family: Zif (57) and his wife Sophetta (54) are now alone at home, since their six children (Artetto, Kikozo, Breny, Sampi, Kudos and Bonny) have all left for college.

"Os Bichinhos" family: Pretty much the same. Salome and Jet (both 54) are alone after their six daughters Agrippina, Berenice, Lucrezia, Semele, Pansy and Alma all left for college.

"Jo" family: Margaret (50) and Bard (52) are not alone at home yet, but will be as soon as Benjamin (18) goes to college.

"Fred Fredburger" family: Dragomir (27) is still unmarried and childless. Hoping for a perfect match, perhaps.

"Sachinha" family: Bonito (47) and Feia I (45) still have two children at home: Sissy (17) and Rolas (15).

Page 7 of 41 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter