Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#219494 - 03/06/10 10:42 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Elegie]
geneon3rd Offline
Adviser

not sure where to put this.........i have 6 new babies with a father of JOEY. no idea who he is. doesn't look familiar, has dark hair, all mine are blond or red head. when i check through the details page, he is not there, he is not in the mauseleom. i don't have ghosts yet......any ideas anyone??? anyone missing a peep named joey?? he is giving me black haired babies. very cute but not in my plans....

#219502 - 03/06/10 11:30 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: geneon3rd]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
wow shocked yes that is WEIRD ... mysterious!! did you get an event of that sort?

@ jenny: yes I know and then still I always chose the wrong option confused crazy shocked

#219503 - 03/06/10 11:33 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: geneon3rd]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Originally Posted By: geneon3rd
not sure where to put this.........i have 6 new babies with a father of JOEY. no idea who he is. doesn't look familiar, has dark hair, all mine are blond or red head. when i check through the details page, he is not there, he is not in the mauseleom. i don't have ghosts yet......any ideas anyone??? anyone missing a peep named joey?? he is giving me black haired babies. very cute but not in my plans....

This is an event. Your villagers found screaming babies in the bushes. It always gives six babies, and all of them show Joey as the father. Hope this helps. smile

#219515 - 03/07/10 03:39 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Antheia]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
@ Havora ehm Havetia? confused anyway thanks for the explanation I think that's a cool event!

anyone seen this before?

The Phosphorescent Fungi
Click to reveal..

I chose first option and threw it in the ocean:

Bozo's science-skill was halfway filled - lucky me laugh

#220114 - 03/14/10 05:51 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: esther1981]
Happy Birthday laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: esther1981
Click to reveal..
i got one where my only kid ate food and was questioned by the adults. the choices were tell the truth or lie about it. i told the truth and my little boy had to help pick blackberries and think about what he did. he also got some farming skill out of it so i'm happy smile
I chose the other proposal:
Click to reveal..
to lie so

#220143 - 03/15/10 03:39 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: laurence]
susie-e Offline
Trainee

Loc: the Netherlands
The mysterious footprints...

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]One morning the villagers notice that strange footprints have appeared on the ground overnight. They later discover that a wealth of honeycombs have appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.
Your village gains 300 food.[spoiler]

#220148 - 03/15/10 03:55 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: susie-e]
susie-e Offline
Trainee

Daredevil Barrel...of Babies!

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]The villagers hear a racket in the distance that sounds like a large drum rolling down a hill. A moment later, they see a barrel with little heads peeking out of it appear at the top of the highest waterfall. Horrified, they watch it plummet down the waterfalls, until it reaches the pond. It bobs about in the water, and they manage to grab it before it sinks. Much to their relief, they find several giggling kids in the barrel, completely unharmed![spoiler]

#220151 - 03/15/10 04:57 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: susie-e]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I had the one where an adult finds a kid stuck in the tree.
Click to reveal..
Against my better judgement I decided he should climb the tree to help and my villager fell and hurt himself. His health bar dropped to about one-fifth full, He was "weakened" but not "sick". However, his parenting skills went up past adept level.

I left the game a little later and reopened it after an hour or so. I noticed he was missing, and found him in the mausoleum. He'd died because of a "work accident". frown

To make things worse, he was the only runner in the tribe; I had big plans for him. cry

#220182 - 03/15/10 10:15 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: arnie]
susie-e Offline
Trainee

I have a lot of this:
The Aspiring Doctor

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]Rimaroa has fallen gravely ill. She is also an aspiring healer and has long theorized that eating a bit of bark from the Tree of Life would have to be healthful.
-Eat a bit --> knowledge in medicine goes up.
-Better not --> didn't try...
[spoiler]

#220183 - 03/15/10 10:22 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: susie-e]
susie-e Offline
Trainee

This one is good! I had it before, but choose the wrong one...

The Climber

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]Mojo decides to climb the great banyan, thinking that it would be a great achievement to climb the Tree of Life! Unfortunately he gets stuck at the top of the tree and can't figure out how to get back down.
-Try to find a way down --> The first step was a bad one. Mojo tumbles down through the branches, badly hurting his leg, and lands behind the tree. Hee lies there for a full day and night before discovered and rescued by the tribe. This time let him bond with the tree in an unexpected way. Your tribe gains a level of Dendrology tech.
-Start yelling for help --> Lose tech point because of your tribe being busy getting him out of the tree.[spoiler]

Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter