Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (LadyCFII), 276 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#219489 - 03/06/10 10:26 PM [SPOILERS] Running two games, can only complete one!
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
I've been running two VV4 games simultaneously, and completed all 16 puzzles in the 'one' game.
For whatever reason, I can't complete puzzle #15 in my second game.

Here's what occurs:
Once the peep have achieved their mediative state. Rainbow appears and so does the 3 sparkling lights above their head, but no cleansing of the tree.
The peep simply goes on to complete his or her regular task with the sparkling lights still active above the head. I've tried numerous of times and same thing every time.

Yes, I did the soapy bath and kept the area free from kids & adults alike.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Edited by swedane (03/06/10 10:48 PM)
Edit Reason: Oops, Sorry, forgot abbot the Spoiler Tag.

#219492 - 03/06/10 10:34 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Running two games, can only complete one! [Re: swedane]
LadyCFII Administrator Online
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Did you actually drop the peep on the tree?

#219493 - 03/06/10 10:41 PM Re: Running two games simultaneously, can only complete one! [Re: swedane]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Click to reveal..
when you do the soapy bath look for white sparkles by your villager - I had to have my villager drop soap in twice before I saw the white sparkles. once the sparkles appear pick the villager up and put him by the hole in the tree (black area) and the villager should go into the tree. The villager should come out with some black stuff which he or she will then go throw into your fire - which should be going - and this should complete puzzle 15. if not, then start the process again make sure to see yellow meditation sparkles and white bath sparkles before dropping villager by the tree.

#219499 - 03/06/10 11:06 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Running two games, can only complete one! [Re: LadyCFII]
swedane Offline
Master

I see, I didn't specify everything properly. Yes, I did drop them off at the tree but so far four villagers have refused to enter. Can't say I blame them, I wouldn't enter either. laugh
Seriously though, I will give it another try.

Yes, all of what you're mentioning I have done. Don't forget, I have successfully completed one game already. That's why I am so puzzled by it, and of course the word 'BUG' was the first thing that came to mind. That didn't seam logical either!

Thank you for all your suggestions, I will give it another try.

Edited by Xay (03/06/10 11:42 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#219575 - 03/07/10 09:54 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Running two games, can only complete one! [Re: swedane]
swedane Offline
Master

Today, I succeeded in finishing puzzle #15, on my first try at that. shocked Now it's about finishing those pesky little collectables.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter