Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#218847 - 03/01/10 08:51 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: laurence]
Happy Birthday laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
shocked Well, I do it again for this one : (the good news for the fans of VV: grin ) and I add the 2nd proposition because I got this event twice!! laugh laugh laugh
Click to reveal..
laugh Biggles!! laugh
and I chose the first proposition. So: And I got 1 level more in Medicine! grin

Later Biggles came back to see Waipi who ask how should she care for the tree : and I got i level of Dendrology! grin

Biggles, Your the best guy of Isola!! laugh
[/quote]

#219022 - 03/03/10 02:03 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: laurence]
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Another Aspiring doctor :
Click to reveal..

and I she became Master Doctor! laugh

#219048 - 03/03/10 06:36 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: laurence]
Phantom_Flame Offline
Trainee

Got this one just today and I don't think anyone else has mentioned it:
Click to reveal..
One of my farmers found a pretty pink seashell. I was given the options of "Pick it up" or "Leave it alone." I had her pick it up - she put it to her ear to see if she could hear the ocean and got pinched on the cheek by a tiny crab! Now she doesn't like crab meat.

#219082 - 03/03/10 03:45 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: SeaSiren]
blazyn Offline

Loc: Delaware (the state?!)
Click to reveal..
I got the crying villager in a tree, too, but the girl that climbed up to get him/her fell, was weakened, but gained a LOT of parenting skill. She was 17 and an adept parent :P

I'm wondering how I can heal her, as now she's pretty weakened...?

Edited by blazyn (03/03/10 03:45 PM)

#219137 - 03/03/10 10:09 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Crissi]
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Crissi
The Mosquito Larvae

Click to reveal..
Waikiki notices that there are mosquito larvae collecting in the pond. Nobody wants a mosquito infestation, so the villagers decide that they should try to do something about them.

Options were to put soap in the pond or to put oil in the pond.

I chose soap: After putting soap in the pond the tribe discovers that the only effect of adding soap is that they are being eaten alive by very clean mosquitoes.

I'm not sure if the fact that the mosquitoes were biting them made a difference but many of the villagers were sick after I chose the option.
I got the same and chose
Click to reveal..
to add Oil. Then :
grin

#219175 - 03/04/10 04:22 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: laurence]
gizmeg Offline

Loc: Inverness UK
The Wet Book:

Click to reveal..
The villager finds a badly damaged wet book that is disintegrating, the choices were to read each page if she could or to return with the book to the lab.
I chose to return to the lab and a chapter about parenting was the only part saved. All the villagers studied it and they all gained some parenting skill

#219176 - 03/04/10 04:23 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Phantom_Flame]
brand1l3n Offline

Originally Posted By: Phantom_Flame
Got this one just today and I don't think anyone else has mentioned it:
Click to reveal..
One of my farmers found a pretty pink seashell. I was given the options of "Pick it up" or "Leave it alone." I had her pick it up - she put it to her ear to see if she could hear the ocean and got pinched on the cheek by a tiny crab! Now she doesn't like crab meat.

I got this one as well, and tried the 2nd option. Here's what happened:
Click to reveal..
"It's such a pretty shell! What's this? The shell appears to grow legs and scuttles away. Romi develops a new appreciation for life on the island."

My islander now likes learning, and gained a bit of research skill (very little)

I've decided to start a triber called "Event Tester". It's basically, I start a new tribe after every event, and keep a record of them all. Does anyone know if there is an actual count of how many events there are? 50? 25?

Originally Posted By: chris30s
Apprentice healer
Click to reveal..
I got the one for the healer ... gravely ill, but mine said eat tree bark from the Tree of Life. I chose to eat it and she got all better (100% healthy) ... and I think her healing skill improved a little.

Got the same one, and tried the other option, just to see:
Click to reveal..
"<Villager> decides he'd better not, and waits the illness out."

The villager is still sick, but his health bar is still high. I got a healer to him quick, and he was fine.

EDIT: Thanks to whoever merged my posts. smile

Another event, no choice. This is the 3rd version I've seen of "The Mysterious Footprints" event, but this one is not so pleasant as the other 2:
Click to reveal..
One morning the villagers notices that strange footprints have appeared on the ground overnight. They later discover that someone or something has stolen some important research tools.

Your village has lost 224 tech points (all I had at the time.)

And another no choice, The Cold Snap:
Click to reveal..
"An unseasonably cold wet wing has blown through the village. The villagers were going to huddle around the fire, but the wet, icy drizzle put out the fire!"

And yep, the fire's out. lol

Edited by brand1l3n (03/04/10 06:47 AM)

#219202 - 03/04/10 01:57 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: brand1l3n]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Click to reveal..
Quote:
One morning the villagers notices that strange footprints have appeared on the ground overnight. They later discover that someone or something has stolen some important research tools.

I've had that event but I had more tech points and lost 300 of them.

#219221 - 03/04/10 07:24 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: arnie]
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: arnie
Click to reveal..
Quote:

I've had that event but I had more tech points and lost 300 of them.
I got this one too at the early beginning of my 2d tribe, but
Click to reveal..
it was food and they lose ALL!! cry ::more and more worrying about food:: cry

#219256 - 03/04/10 10:58 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Lukerie]
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: gizmeg
The Wet Book:
Click to reveal..
The villager finds a badly damaged wet book that is disintegrating, the choices were to read each page if she could or to return with the book to the lab.
I chose to return to the lab and a chapter about parenting was the only part saved. All the villagers studied it and they all gained some parenting skill
This one was the 1st event of a new tribe
Click to reveal..

and I chose to let my villager read it : and, WOW!! my young guy became adept in all skills!! laugh

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter