Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#221112 - 04/11/10 03:05 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: red3080]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

one of my families had twin girls then a little boy but he was a rare child another little boy and then another boy what will come next

#221113 - 04/11/10 03:16 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: red3080]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
OMG!!! I was bored with all of my other games, so I thought I'd go and play with my fams for a bit. Now, I haven't played with them in a few months and to my surprise, I FORGOT TO PAUSE ONE OF THE GAMES!!! I couldn't believe it: 3rd generation and they have 16 mil in money, the fridge had over 4000 in food and mom and dad had topped out their careers! They're only in their mid-50s. I have no idea how old they were when I left them!

Guess I don't have to worry much about pausing the games! smile

#221117 - 04/11/10 05:39 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: red3080]
Tralah Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: red3080
do you meen swam?

No, I meant "had swum".

http://www.verbix.com/webverbix/English/swim.html

#221120 - 04/11/10 06:09 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Jozy]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
i am really new to vf but so far i got Rosetta who maried Francisco Rosetta is a toys maker and Francico is making lenses(spelling ok? i come from Holland) No children yet as i started 3 days ago so far i have all the crisises but couldnt stop 2 like the fire in the oven and clocked shower but knowing the state of the house it will probably come back. I had one crack in the floor repaird have no unwanted plants in the garden and the bathroom sink keeps on leaking .
unfortunatly no children(yet)

#221124 - 04/11/10 08:26 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Pinkanista]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
So far only 1 of the 5 game slots I'm running completed all 100 trophies. Here's a family that is now in their 28th generation and has needed an oven fire and a purple fly for many, MANY generations. Soon they will be hitting the dreaded 30th generation. Hope the fire and the fly arrive before that!

Dad Micro sent me an e-mail a few minutes ago letting me know the house is in need of repair (never saw this particular message before). Yesterday they had an earthquake (we are in California after all) and so there are 3 big holes in the floor and not a single can of floor repair has shown up in the store. Perhaps he should order some from amazon while he's online! LOL!

Attachments
generation28.jpg

Description: Generation 28

#221126 - 04/11/10 08:36 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: ajuma]
Lead Tester

Originally Posted By: ajuma
OMG!!! I was bored with all of my other games, so I thought I'd go and play with my fams for a bit. Now, I haven't played with them in a few months and to my surprise, I FORGOT TO PAUSE ONE OF THE GAMES!!! I couldn't believe it: 3rd generation and they have 16 mil in money, the fridge had over 4000 in food and mom and dad had topped out their careers! They're only in their mid-50s. I have no idea how old they were when I left them!

Very interesting! Any deaths show up in that family tree (as in children, if they had before you stopped playing)? What was their health status when you reopened the game? Once my family ran out of food because I forgot to restock the refrigerator and everyone was extremely weak after just a day. Took nearly 1-1/2 days for everyone to recover. Good thing your refrigerator was stocked up!

#221129 - 04/11/10 09:11 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

my couples sixth child is a girl dark brown hair brown eyes and glasses

#221147 - 04/12/10 02:13 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: grasshopper]
caiti10 Offline

I started out with Piana,who got married to Marcory.They adopted Vesta when Baci was a baby.They grew a little. When Vesta turned six Piana and Marcory had triplets, Webby,Cookie and Cariana. Their saving up for a pet!

#221148 - 04/12/10 03:18 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: caiti10]
Lead Tester

The Tax Authority came to visit and said we'd overpaid our taxes by $2 billion and they'd credit our account. Only thing is is that they actually withdrew $2 billion! Probably thought we wouldn't notice! LOL!

Attachments
glitch.jpg

#221158 - 04/12/10 05:15 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: MissKathy]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: MissKathy
Originally Posted By: ajuma

Very interesting! Any deaths show up in that family tree (as in children, if they had before you stopped playing)? What was their health status when you reopened the game? Once my family ran out of food because I forgot to restock the refrigerator and everyone was extremely weak after just a day. Took nearly 1-1/2 days for everyone to recover. Good thing your refrigerator was stocked up!

I'm not sure about any kids dying. I didn't look too closely at the family screen...too busy cleaning up the mess! I'll check when I'm back on my home computer. The son (18) and the mom (50 something) both were elated, while the dad was weak. He was "a little weak" this morning when I checked on him. I'm not really sure why I had so much food left in the fridge. Being on the 3rd generation, I couldn't possibley have left them with millions of food! shocked

Page 4 of 41 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter