Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#218007 - 02/25/10 08:17 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Silverbeast]
dixie50 Offline
Trainee

I don't know what is going on with my game I have been playing since the min it was released and I have only gotten 1 event and that one was for extra food! NO tech points at all
why do I keep missing random events

#218018 - 02/25/10 09:59 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Lukerie]
Ittechgirl21 Offline

Click to reveal..
there is a cylinder in the ground they will ask you if you wish to fill it top the top or to the First notch. Choose the first notch. the top will get the villagers into a heated argument and you gain nothing.

#218022 - 02/25/10 10:32 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Ittechgirl21]
syrae Offline

Loc: Haarlem, The Netherlands
Click to reveal..
first notch: the instrument is used to foretell the tides, the tidal pool is accessible every 2 hours

#218029 - 02/25/10 12:22 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Lukerie]
Emmote Offline
Trainee

The Sealed Box

Click to reveal..
"<Name> is swimming in the ocean one day when he bumps into a floating box. It appears to be carefully sealed, and he wants to bring it back to the village, but the tide is pulling it out. It would be very risky to try and swim back with this box."

Options:
- Swim back with the box
- Let it go

I chose: Swim back with the box.
"<Name> barely manages to get the box back to the beach. Upon opening it, the tribe finds glass bottles of all sizes. These will certainly change how they work in the lab.

Your tribe gains 5000 tech points."

Result: 5000 tech points.

Needless to say I'm very happy with this one.

The Screaming Baby

Click to reveal..
"<Name is having a difficult time with her baby, who won't stop screaming. She is receiving conflicting advice from the other villagers. Some say the baby should be left alone in a dark, quiet place to calm itself. Others suggest that the baby needs a fun diversion and advise her to take the baby to the beach and dance around."

Options:
- Leave baby alone
- Take baby to the beach

I chose: Take baby to the beach
"The soothing sound of the ocean, combined with the rhythmic dancing, lull the baby into a blissful sleep. Mommy got a much-needed rest and is very grateful to the tribe for their help."

Result: Nothing?

Edited by Emmote (02/25/10 12:47 PM)

#218032 - 02/25/10 01:01 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Emmote]
TheKitten Offline

I got
Click to reveal..
a child to eat a mushroom instead of taking it to the foodhut, and then a villager asked what was she doing, there were the options of tell a lie, or tell the truth. I chose to tell the truth and after being told off, she gains some farming" Not much exciting, but at least she gained something...

#218036 - 02/25/10 02:25 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: dixie50]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: dixie50
I don't know what is going on with my game I have been playing since the min it was released and I have only gotten 1 event and that one was for extra food! NO tech points at all
why do I keep missing random events

They're pretty random. My game was on for 14 hours straight yesterday and I only got 1 event, making 2 total. It's ok...the events usually turn out bad for me anyway! cry

#218047 - 02/25/10 04:11 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: ajuma]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Click to reveal..
The Arc of Brilliant Colors:
After a rain, Walter sees an arc of brilliant colors in the sky. He has seen these before and knows that they don't last long, but he would like to know what is at the end of one.

The left side of the arc appears to be near the mausoleum, while the right side appears to be dangerously close the the eastern cliff.

Run to the left side: It disappears

Run to the right side: ?

I'm not sure if anyone is already working on it but I'm making an event guide with everyone's events and results. smile

#218148 - 02/25/10 11:46 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Emmote]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
Originally Posted By: Emmote
The Sealed Box

Click to reveal..
"<Name> is swimming in the ocean one day when he bumps into a floating box. It appears to be carefully sealed, and he wants to bring it back to the village, but the tide is pulling it out. It would be very risky to try and swim back with this box."

Options:
- Swim back with the box
- Let it go

I chose: Swim back with the box.
"<Name> barely manages to get the box back to the beach. Upon opening it, the tribe finds glass bottles of all sizes. These will certainly change how they work in the lab.

Your tribe gains 5000 tech points."

Result: 5000 tech points.

Needless to say I'm very happy with this one.

The Screaming Baby

Click to reveal..
"<Name is having a difficult time with her baby, who won't stop screaming. She is receiving conflicting advice from the other villagers. Some say the baby should be left alone in a dark, quiet place to calm itself. Others suggest that the baby needs a fun diversion and advise her to take the baby to the beach and dance around."

Options:
- Leave baby alone
- Take baby to the beach

I chose: Take baby to the beach
"The soothing sound of the ocean, combined with the rhythmic dancing, lull the baby into a blissful sleep. Mommy got a much-needed rest and is very grateful to the tribe for their help."

Result: Nothing?

I got the sealed box, and
Click to reveal..
the villager was washed away by a wave.

#218173 - 02/26/10 03:54 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: horsecrazy123]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Click to reveal..
The Aspiring Doctor, tilly has gravely ill, is a doctor and wants to know whether to fast or eat

Chose to fast, she felt worse and still sick.

Click to reveal..
Villagers hear screaming coming for the bushes they investgate and find abandoned babys. The village women are gracious and nurse them. (All women above 18 and under 50 are nursing a baby.)

#218222 - 02/26/10 02:24 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: boostone]
Elegie Offline

okay i 2 this morning.

the first one was for my youngest villager.
Click to reveal..
he got stuck in the big tree and had to get down and when he did we got lvl 2 drenology

the second one was my villager with the baby.
Click to reveal..
she had to get the baby to be quiet so she asked the rest of the villagers and they told her to dance with the baby near the sea. I think she earn some more parenting skill smile

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter