Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#217671 - 02/24/10 12:04 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Daantje]
dixie50 Offline
Trainee

LOVE the game!
There are a few things I would have changed.. I really wanted the mommas to be able to do something while preg.... like in VF!
why can't she gather like the kids do?
Please think about this for VV5!

#217672 - 02/24/10 12:04 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Rockmower]
RoseArienh Offline
Trainee

I decided to wait at least a week after the release to download and buy. But I couldn't, and I'm so glad! The graphics are more impressive with every game. Moving around seems much smoother in this game, very nice. I'm still learning, but wanted to add my thanks and kudos for another great game. smile

#217686 - 02/24/10 12:45 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: RoseArienh]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Thank You LDW for making such a great game !!!!! Its fantastic !

VF2 -80%

#217714 - 02/24/10 05:06 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: VVFanatic]
Jenny23 Offline
Master

Loc: NY
Thank you so much for yet another exciting game! I am refraining from reading the helps for the puzzles, etc, as it is so much more rewarding to figure them out myself, even if it takes awhile to do so.

This morning I was carrying a person to one area and accidentally dropped him, and a message came up that revealed to me that I just happened to drop him right where one of the spots was where he could do something that would inevitably help solve one of the puzzles. I would have probably not found that secret spot for a long time, had I actually been looking for it, lol.

#217746 - 02/24/10 06:19 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Jenny23]
jumpin4joy Offline

Loc: sitting by the fire enjoying V...
Thank You for another great game (not sure my husband & kids will thank you though, as I will be distracted for a while now smile ). These are the only games I play that aren't free online versions!

#217750 - 02/24/10 06:28 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: jumpin4joy]
Donm Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Thank you very much for another great game.

I really hope there will be a NE, SE, SW and NW......

Thanks again.

#217838 - 02/24/10 04:38 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Donm]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Again a great game!!

I really love it!
The graphic is sooo good!
The story and our villagers' adventures are absorbing!
Their acts and interactions are better again and it's not getting too much on my nerves when
Click to reveal..
2 kids begin to play a jumping contest instead of picking both this red mushroom!! (and putting 2 red mushies in the food bin) eek
laugh
__

Thanks a lot to Arthur, of course, and to Carla also!
And thanks a lot to our dear Barbara ("Quality Assurance" that's true!! laugh )

Thanks also to Greg Hospelhorn, Walter Humphrey, Michael Grills, Matt Harpold... Thanks to you all!

But especially to Francesco! (... to have let Mom & Dad work!! wink and sleep... a little! shocked )

Edited by laurence (02/24/10 05:07 PM)

#217845 - 02/24/10 05:04 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: laurence]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Well I can see MM has already posted her thoughts LOL So now here are mine:

This game is beautiful, I love it alot, I'm contunially finding new things that make me Aww, and oooo over. I love how the collections show them being built. I love the trophies screen one of the trophies made me LOL (
Click to reveal..
Where you have 25 villagers burping soap bubbles at the same time
) I love all the outfits, villagers, and the ability to select who you want. I see many, many years of good gaming times ahead. laugh

#217846 - 02/24/10 05:08 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Havetia]
Lady Emz Offline
Expert

Loc: London, England.
Thank you for your hard work, time, commitment and effort. It's a beautiful game. There's so much good to say about it.
My favourite thing however, is the collectibles. I love the windpipes.

#217865 - 02/24/10 06:44 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Lady Emz]
boostone Offline
Trainee

Loc: Canada
Thanks everyone at LDW, Carla, Arthur & of course Francesco...he's an important one...

I was so homesick for the tides & waves (I just moved inland)& its there...tides and the waves rolling in & out...that's special to me.

Thank you all for such a great game & hours & days & weks if not years of fascination...

barb

Edited by boostone (02/24/10 06:45 PM)

Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter