Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#217538 - 02/23/10 03:52 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: chris30s]
LadySouls Offline

Loc: Michigan
Click to reveal..
My first was one of my children climbed the tree and got stuck, I choose to let them find a way down and the poor thing fell and wasn't discovered for a whole day and night, however, she was fine and I leveled up in Dendrology. My second was a mushroom, I choose to throw it in the ocean and the kid got sick, but also gained research skill, so he's already an apprentice scientist at age 7

#217543 - 02/23/10 04:13 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: LadySouls]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
Click to reveal..
i got one where my only kid ate food and was questioned by the adults. the choices were tell the truth or lie about it. i told the truth and my little boy had to help pick blackberries and think about what he did. he also got some farming skill out of it so i'm happy smile

#217559 - 02/23/10 05:06 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: esther1981]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Click to reveal..
I got one where a boy found a old book. Choices where to have him read it or show it to the village. I had him read it. The book fell apart but he became adept in every skill, he said he felt guilty about not sharing it with the tribe.

Just got another:

Click to reveal..
Girl was feeling sick, She said that algae has certian healing poperties. I told her to eat it and she felt better and gained doctor skill

And one I forgot about:

Click to reveal..
Boy fell sick. Said he thought a certian mushroom would help him. Told him to eat it, it made it worse. He lost some of his health bar

#217572 - 02/23/10 05:51 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Havetia]
TorNis Offline
Adviser

Click to reveal..
I got +2000 tech points for free. Event had no choices.

Edited by TorNis (02/23/10 05:52 PM)

#217684 - 02/24/10 12:37 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: chris30s]
Crissi Offline

The Robber Crab

Click to reveal..
While looking for shells on the beach, Lalati spots a rare robber crab. The tails of these crabs is known to have potent healing properties.

Options were to cut off its tail or let it go. I chose let it go.

Results: Feeling sorry for the crab, Lalati lets it go. Following the crab she discovers that the crab has returned to its nest, where it has been storing food and covering it with salt crystals. She explains it to the scientists who discover an important method for storing food. The tribe gained 1 level in food mastery. grin

#217695 - 02/24/10 01:00 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Crissi]
brand1l3n Offline

I got a bunch, but I only copied 1 of them.
Click to reveal..
The Aspiring Doctor

Arofa has fallen gravely ill. She is also an aspiring healer and has long theorized that water from the magnificent ocean surrounding Isola should have healing properties.

Dring Sea Water = Arofa bravely drinks her fill of ocean water from a wooden bowl. A few moments later she becomes violently ill and is worse off than before.
Better Not = ?

Click to reveal..
Villager found a rare algae (or was it a mushroom?) with bright spots on it. Choices were "Throw it into the ocean" or "Leave it alone." I left it alone, and it multiplied and spoiled the food. Villagers lost a large chunk of food supplies.

And another that had no choices:
Click to reveal..
Suspicious footsteps appeared out of the fog. Someone dropped honeycomb in the food bin, though no one saw the person. Villagers gained 300 food.

I got that last one twice on the same tribe. smile

#217698 - 02/24/10 01:06 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: brand1l3n]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Click to reveal..
rainy season, it was a no choice event gave me lots of rain

#217709 - 02/24/10 04:49 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Havetia]
brand1l3n Offline

Got another "no choice" event:
Click to reveal..
The Mysterious Footprints

One morning the villagers notice that strange footprints have appeared on the ground overnight. They later discover a number of very useful scientific instruments that seem to have come out of nowhere, as though they simply fell from the sky.

Your vilage has gained 2000 tech points.

#217711 - 02/24/10 04:53 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: brand1l3n]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Mom had the same one twice in a row so she did both options:

Click to reveal..
The Aspiring Scientist: A villager wants to do experimenting against the others wishes, she gets up in the middle of the night. She mixes smelly yellow salts and and coal. What should her last ingredient be?

White salts: gained 2000 tech but villager gets hurt

Dry Algae: lose 1000 tech

Edited by Havoria (02/24/10 04:53 AM)

#217716 - 02/24/10 05:15 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: chris30s]
Silverbeast Offline

Click to reveal..
I had an event about glowing faces, chose the option to tell the tribe, and gained 1000 tech.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter