Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 18 of 23 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 >
Topic Options
#219913 - 03/12/10 01:43 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
galaxyflier Offline

Loc: Washington state
Is there a bug with boys? In my group of the eleven children born, ten are boys. How is the tribe to keep going without girls?

#219914 - 03/12/10 01:50 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: galaxyflier]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
That's not a bug. You can look here for an explanation. smile

#219951 - 03/12/10 10:00 PM Re: Bug reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

Loc: Silver Springs, NV
I have noticed two things, not sure if they are bugs or not.

I am running Win xp and run on fast during the day, slow at night. Never paused yet.

1. The 'Never Ending Stew' which i saw someone else mention. My villagers made a stew of sweet + spicy + soapy + fruit + blackberries+mushroom + 2 food from bin, oh and fresh water. When the stew was done they all thought it smelled good and came to get some. The adults are painfully slow so the children would get their food before the adults and head over to the fire. The first two times if anyone reached the end of the bridge before everyone had their stew everyones stew would dissapear and they would all go back for seconds (and thirds.) The next few times the children and my one runner would get to the fire with their food, sit and start to eat, but as soon as the last person got their stew everyone would lose their food again and head back for more. This went on about a dozen times before I had someone pour out the stew to put a stop to it.

Screenshot (i was taking it for a contest) of everyone a split second before all their food went 'poof' and they all ran back to the pot for more.

As you can see everyone is still on their way there, but a split second later the last slow adult got her stew and then everyone's stew dissapered and they ran back for more. I tried putting the slow adults there first to get their stew, but the kids are still faster and they all got in a loop of running back for more stew every 30 seconds or so.

2. The hospital. When people get sick they go to the hospital, but when my scholar/doc is put there all he will do is "work on medicine" not heal. The only way any doctor heals is if I manually force them to heal someone, and it has to be done away from the hospital. Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I seem to recall in the other games sick people would go to the hospital where a doctor would heal them. It seems like if a sick person is on the bed you should be able to drop a doc on them to heal them, but that doesn't happen. May just be how it is supposed to be though

Also I don't think my tide goes in and out, but they do find fish scales on occasion. The water seems to always be at the same point, I may take screen shots to be sure about that.

Edited by Dragoness (03/12/10 10:05 PM)

#219969 - 03/12/10 11:10 PM Re: Bug reporting [Re: Dragoness]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

Just found another one.

I have not yet fully research construction, but I got the trophy for having fully researched all 6 technologies.

#219973 - 03/13/10 12:54 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: Dragoness]
Unicorn

That one was reported earlier and we are working on it. smile

#219974 - 03/13/10 01:12 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

What about the other 2 I posted above it?

#219976 - 03/13/10 01:16 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: Dragoness]
Unicorn

We are aware of and working on those, as well. We still have internal testing going on, and many of these issues are discovered that way. laugh

#219979 - 03/13/10 01:31 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
Dragoness Offline
Expert

OK sounds good, so I should just keep forcing my doctors to heal and babysit them when they have a stew... hummm sounds like real life, LOL

#219980 - 03/13/10 01:39 AM Re: Bug reporting [Re: galaxyflier]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Originally Posted By: galaxyflier
Is there a bug with boys? In my group of the eleven children born, ten are boys. How is the tribe to keep going without girls?

I know this is no glitch but it really starts annoying me bigtime. This all boys or all girls thing isn't nice at all. It made me start over too much times now and I really hope next VV games can build a F2 or F3 key in it, or at least make this male or female thing more even.

#220063 - 03/13/10 10:41 PM Re: Bug reporting [Re: Mbee]
dansmot Offline
Expert

Loc: Toronto Canada
Is there a glitch or is this on purpose? I've been trying to get a scientist to become a Master so I've been taking more notice of the tech point counter, he seems to sometimes earn 14 tech points and other times up to 20, once I counted 29 tech points!

Page 18 of 23 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter