Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#217871 - 02/24/10 06:52 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Lady Emz]
Serafinos Offline
Trainee

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
SUPER WOW === LOVE IT! grin
Have played several hours without peeking at the forum in order to do as much possible on my own. Not too hard & not too easy -- just right!

Love the graphics; tide pool is so pleasant; characters are great; outfits adorable; collections fabulous; puzzles exciting & stimulating; sounds are soothing; and most of all it's family friendly... good clean fun! Outstanding job, LDW! (((HUGS)))!

Now to dive into the forum to discover more secrets. LOL
THANK YOU LDW!

#217890 - 02/24/10 08:21 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Serafinos]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
THANK YOU everyone at LDW!

Thank you for this brilliant game! I'm playing since yesterday 10 am (MET) - with a "little" break for sleeping and doing my job wink - everything is running!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

#217909 - 02/24/10 10:28 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
RoseRed Offline
Trainee

I am really liking this chapter in particular.

I like that you can place huts where you want them on the map.
I love the new "browse villagers" function where you can cycle through them based on age, health or whatever.
So much faster finding a child to grab a shroom or collection item.

I only have 11 villagers so far, but it seems we have many new hair styles and clothing.
Loved being able to choose my first 5 villagers.

Great map. Love that they kept the same nostalgic voice overs for the villagers and the game sounds (tinkling wind chime sound etc)

For such a small team of developers, this is a superb little flash game.
I've played World of Warcraft, Sims 2&3, Fallout 3 and other high-end games and surprised myself with the first VV.
Addicting, fun, simple (yet challenging enough to keep you interested)and a great family game to boot!

Cheers to the team!

Edited by RoseRed (02/24/10 10:28 PM)

#217931 - 02/25/10 12:15 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: RoseRed]
MissTonya Offline

Loc: Dallas,TX USA
Thanx LDW I really love this new virtual villagers the graphics really rocks in this one ..

#217975 - 02/25/10 04:20 AM You see that VV4 came out.. you know your gonna be an addict
Survivor22 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Some where called Earth. Find ...
Oh boy.

You were soooo exited for Virtual Families. Tried the demo... LUVED it... baught the game... ADDICT. Your thinking the same thing about VV4. Your gonna spend ALL your money on that game. ADDICT. LDW just makes too awesum to bare games!!

I'm just asking, LDW, would you please stop making such fun awesum games!?!?!? (hehe)

Don't ya think?

#218008 - 02/25/10 08:24 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: MissTonya]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I just got the announcement email about VV4, which makes me laugh, which is lovely. grin

Again, the game is awesome, even though I... still... can't... afford it.... lol

#218020 - 02/25/10 10:18 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Krystal]
mist Offline

Great game, thank you so much...
I loved every game with Isola.
In the last one, it is a little bit annoying that the villagers are moving so slowly, no matter the speed of the game.
But I loved the game anyway. Thank you again and I'm looking forward for the next one.

#218040 - 02/25/10 02:38 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: mist]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
Survivor, ur asking them to STOP making games? cry NO NO NO!!! they can NEVER stop! every game they make is better than the last! i THINK I'm getting the hang of the villagers b/c this is the very first VV game i have played where i didn't have to pause it! i think I'm learning more and more tricks to keep the little people alive! they can't stop NOW!!! laugh

#218100 - 02/25/10 07:14 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: esther1981]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
This is all I will say: Have you read the readme file? wink

#218104 - 02/25/10 07:23 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Krystal]
angelbonzo Offline
Adviser

Loc: United Kingdom
im really enjoying vv4 i think it is the best one out of the vv series smile the graphics are amazing and i love the fact that you can move the huts to where you want them to be before contruction - its brilliant! i could sit here and write an essay on all the things i love about it! well done ldw and thank you to arthur carla and everyone else that was involved with the making of this game it is amazing smile

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter