Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#217365 - 02/23/10 03:31 AM 2 bugs - lite version
slh Offline
Adviser

I know in the lite version, you're not supposed to have all the home upgrades. But my neighbour gave me a hammock he didn't want, and it's sitting there in the back yard. In the shopping screen, the home upgrade items are all blank, but there's a check mark in the one that obviously would normally have the hammock. Just wondering if the game events that are related to the home upgrades should have been disabled in the lite version?

Another, that likely is not related to the lite version, and may not be peculiar to the iPod version ... I had an offer from a company who wanted to do a home makeover - for a fee ($50?) they would clean the house inside and outside. I accepted the offer and got the message that all socks, wrappers and weeds had been removed. I then looked around the house and found 2 weeds, a sock or a wrapper, and cobwebs in the bathroom. I think this is a glitch, as the message indicated that the people hired had done their job properly (usually if they're fakes you'll get something saying so).

#217373 - 02/23/10 04:01 AM Re: 2 bugs - lite version [Re: slh]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The first issue was a deliberate decision. It's technically a bug, but it would have caused more significant issues to prevent it.

The second issue is only a problem when that's the first event after the game has been off a long time. The event is actually occurring in the middle of the game's 'catch-up processing' at launch time. The crew does actually clean up all the stuff that accumulated *prior* to the event in the game's catch-up processing, but not what accumulates afterward. It's the same way in the Mac and Windows versions, too.

#217955 - 02/25/10 01:44 AM Re: 2 bugs - lite version [Re: LadyCFII]
slh Offline
Adviser

ah, ok. Thanks for the explanations smile

That second one WAS the first event I had, right on starting the game. I pop in and check on them all just before I head to bed, so it would have been around 24 hours since the last time I'd played.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter