Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#217623 - 02/23/10 08:55 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: GaryTheSnail]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I never actually posted in the ideal villagers thread (that I can remember lol), so I had nothing to look back on to confirm. laugh
I ended up with a man and a woman in their early 40s (a bit of a mistake on my part, I know), a 17-year-old girl, and a little boy - not sure how old he is. There was another woman, and I think she was in her 20s, but I can't remember and sadly she isn't in the tribe anymore. frown

#217799 - 02/24/10 10:58 AM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: Krystal]
PurplePixie Offline

Loc: Canadian
I started with 3 males, 1 mom nursing and a 12 year old girl. My thought was the mom would have the baby when young girl was ready to work. I would have 5 workers and a child to collect things! Well that is backfiring on me now frown Seems all my mothers can have is GIRLS! Now I have aging 1st generation males all in their 40's and no young males to carry on with this tribe..I am crossing my fingers I can have a male before my 1st generation hits 50. Wish me luck..

#217804 - 02/24/10 11:15 AM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: PurplePixie]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Males over 50 are still fertile, unlike the females. You've probably still got 30-40 Isola years left before the first generation dies off.

#217832 - 02/24/10 04:24 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: arnie]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
I started with one 10 year old girl, two 8 year old old s(one boy, one girl), with a 18 year old male, and a 19 year old nursing mother. I have two tribes with just about the same specs.

For fun though while I was waiting for the to get something done I went thru and started another tribe with 2 nursing mothers, a male, and two females who are ALL RUNNERS! laugh

#217940 - 02/25/10 12:35 AM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: Havetia]
RoseRed Offline
Trainee

These are my little villagers so far:

smile

#218021 - 02/25/10 10:27 AM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: RoseRed]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Nice looking bunch of villagers! I like the girl on the top left with the kind of green hair. I want one of those!

I didn't go for "look specific" peeps for my first tribe. I've got 4 other slots to experiment with. Gonna try things like all males plus 1 nursing mom, or 3 nursing moms, one kid, one adult male Oh! the possiblities are endless!! I love this game!

#218031 - 02/25/10 12:45 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: ajuma]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I decided I wanted two things from the first tribe. Being a slavedriver, I wanted to get as long a working life as possible out of them so I wanted them young. Second, I wanted at least one runner.

I chose two 14-year-olds, a girl and a boy, a 15-year-old boy, and an 8-year-old girl. I clicked and clicked the reject button for what seemed like ages until finally a runner appeared. She was 30 but I accepted her anyway.

It was only later that I realised I'd not thought far enough ahead; I'd have to wait three Isola years for the oldest boy to reach 18 so he could become a father. Also, the only woman old enough to have the baby was my runner and I didn't really want to lose her from work for two years while she was nursing at such an important time. That meant that my fledgling tribe was very slow to start growing.

They've all grown up by a few years since then, though, and when I left them the three oldest females were nursing and the population had gone up to 10. The original 8-year-old was now 14 and an adept farmer. With two of the females set to parenting I hope I will return from work to find the tribe has grown some more.

#218109 - 02/25/10 07:37 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: arnie]
angelbonzo Offline
Adviser

Loc: United Kingdom
i chose 2 farmers 1 researcher 1 builder and 1 young child (8years old) the adults were all in their mid twenties

my tribe is doing well at the minute ive got one of the adults nursing and i have got lvl2 in 3 of the techs smile

#218225 - 02/26/10 02:30 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: arnie]
Elegie Offline

Originally Posted By: arnie
I decided I wanted two things from the first tribe. Being a slavedriver, I wanted to get as long a working life as possible out of them so I wanted them young. Second, I wanted at least one runner.

I chose two 14-year-olds, a girl and a boy, a 15-year-old boy, and an 8-year-old girl. I clicked and clicked the reject button for what seemed like ages until finally a runner appeared. She was 30 but I accepted her anyway.

It was only later that I realised I'd not thought far enough ahead; I'd have to wait three Isola years for the oldest boy to reach 18 so he could become a father. Also, the only woman old enough to have the baby was my runner and I didn't really want to lose her from work for two years while she was nursing at such an important time. That meant that my fledgling tribe was very slow to start growing.

They've all grown up by a few years since then, though, and when I left them the three oldest females were nursing and the population had gone up to 10. The original 8-year-old was now 14 and an adept farmer. With two of the females set to parenting I hope I will return from work to find the tribe has grown some more.

I went sort of the same route you did. I knew I wanted all my villagers to be as young as they could, to give them time to work on their skills and then later I could breed them ^^

So I got two 18 yr olds, one is a female (she has a baby)and the other is a male. Next I got two 14 yr olds, one female and another male. Last, I got one 6 yr old and he is male. I'm hoping the mother will have a baby girl smile

#218233 - 02/26/10 03:21 PM Re: So, what tribe members DID you choose? [Re: Elegie]
Bluedog13 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Dog World (Jersey Shore)
I started with a 27 year old nuring mom named Lily
1 22 year old female named Mocha
1 18 year old male named Rasin
1 12 year old boy named Locus
and a 7 year old girl named Papaya

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter