Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#216448 - 02/12/10 06:49 AM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Lizzy1990]
Lailai Offline
Master

Loc: Ldw Forums
Originally Posted By: Lizzy1990
Originally Posted By: red-dragomn1
My ideal tribe would be 2 men with red hair, 2 females with red hair (one nursing) , and one child with red hair. The two men would be 18 - 25 and the two females would be the same. The child would be 7. P.S the reason I want them all to have red hair is because in all the VV games I have tried to get all the villagers to have the same hair color and failed; so now that I have a chance to choose I can make them have all red hair. All the generations to come would have red hair as well.

Unless you get the "more villagers fell over the waterfall" and "babies in a barrel" type events. I nearly always get blondes in the events.

You mean blonds fall over the waterfall more.. Lawl that made by day!

#216458 - 02/12/10 09:28 AM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Lailai]
slh Offline
Adviser

I think I'd start with 2 males, 2 females, all around 14-16. Girls won't be nursing, because that's 2 mouths to feed and, in the absence of anything from LDW to the contrary, not contributing to the gaining of tech points or buildings or food.

2 of each so if something should happen and someone dies, I've still got at least one of each gender.

1 very, very young child, who can go for quite a few years gathering collectibles while the others work, and just getting towards working age when I'm ready for the others to start having children.

That's getting the maximum value from my villagers while resources are scarce, and when resources aren't so scarce anymore, start building up the tribe a little smile

#216460 - 02/12/10 10:53 AM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: slh]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Loc: *looks up* Huh? Where am I?
Originally Posted By: ajuma
AND wouldn't it be cool if Ms. Rainbow, Mr. Spike, Ms. Blue and Mr. Mohawk make an appearance? Or at least their prehistoric cousins!

They have them in the previous games.

Attachments
Ms Rainbow, Mr Spike,.........bmp (52 downloads)

#216461 - 02/12/10 02:05 PM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: 123isolagirl]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Originally Posted By: 123isolagirl
Originally Posted By: ajuma
AND wouldn't it be cool if Ms. Rainbow, Mr. Spike, Ms. Blue and Mr. Mohawk make an appearance? Or at least their prehistoric cousins!

They have them in the previous games.

Your rainbow hair girl is brown haired with flowers in her hair. I really don't see the resemblance between the two

#216462 - 02/12/10 03:02 PM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Nat1234]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: Nat1234
My ideal first tribe would have 2 adult males 2 adult females and 1 kid. I don't think I want runners though. I want to see how fast they are on their own first. For their outfits and hair I would only choose the villagers with the new outfits and new hairstyles just to see what they look like. Or maybe I'll just choose the first 5 villagers I see just to look at the game. Then once I buy it then I will carefully pick out each tribe member.

Wow! That's a great idea! What a challenge it could be if you have to start with 4 kids and one adult, or all adults and no kids...or all women!!

I'm SO glad that there are 5 slots so I can have a variety of tribes going at the same time!

#216568 - 02/14/10 03:49 PM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Luke Gates]
Elegie Offline

For me a even amount of genders...4 males and 3 females and hopefully the 1 nursing mom will have a female. SO it'll be then 4 males and 4 females:]

#216581 - 02/14/10 06:28 PM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Elegie]
horsecrazy123 Offline
Expert

Loc: None of your business, lol
I would want a 10-11 year old female with blond hair, a 14-16 year old male with blond hair, a 18 year old nursing female with red hair, a 18 year old nursing female with exotic hair(rainbow, pink, green, etc.) and a 18 year old nursing female with black hair. I would want the babies to be: Female w/exotic hair, male w/exotic hair, male w/blond, black, or brown hair.

#216594 - 02/14/10 08:09 PM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: horsecrazy123]
Ruusaanyc Offline

I would start with 1 adult male 20-ish, 1 female child 10-ish, and the rest females in their late teens or 20s, so that I can expand the tribe quickly once I solve in inevitable food problem.

#216694 - 02/16/10 06:27 AM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Havetia]
Mayfly Offline
Adviser

Loc: Colorado
I like the children that Humm when picked up. I would love to have a village of hummers. Sing to me baby! I would be careful about too many Mothers at first, as I hate to watch my tribe starve

#216770 - 02/18/10 12:28 AM Re: What's your idea of the ideal tribe? [Re: Mayfly]
Lady Emz Offline
Expert

Loc: London, England.
I spend ages "choosing" villagers for my games by starting, looking at their ages and stats (clothes and hair as well) then quitting until I start with villagers I am happy with. So this feature is fantastic.

I think I'd choose 2 nursing mothers, two young guys and a kid aged 12.
Or 3 nursing mothers and two young guys and just not bother with collectibles until the babies can walk.

Mayfly, I like the hummers too smile

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter