Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#222992 - 06/30/10 05:26 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: VFLover09]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
Originally Posted By: Charity322
Would also be cool if children 'looking for collectibles' or 'looking for mushrooms' occasionally found them and brought them back by themselves.
I'd rather this activity were just removed - or if implemented, limited to mushrooms-only. You can make a LOT of tech points gathering stuff this way, if you're diligent. I don't think that'd help the game balance. I think there needs to be a reward for active players, and I also think that's what collections are supposed to be.

It does touch on one of my pet peeves though. People who are doing things that they never do - like kids who are looking for daddy, but never find them. The game knows who their daddy is. One villager can find and meet another, as evidenced by the 'love shack' behavior, and sick villagers who get cured. Have that kid FIND daddy, for once.
Originally Posted By: VFLover09
Originally Posted By: VFLover09
It's nce to see you back Lurkily!
*nice
Nice to be back, but alas, not for long. Just poking my nose in a bit. I've got too many other things to keep track of, to be too active again. For one thing, I've been working with the Dev team over at Domain of heroes in laying out the skills update, and that creative content is in the process of being put to code. Fun to watch! If it only didn't take so long . . . but that's life. Death, taxes, and long dev cycles.

#223117 - 07/04/10 12:32 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Lurkily]
KayyRox! Offline
Adviser

Loc: California
I would like it if villagers got to be faster. Maybe normal villagers could go almost as fast as runner villagers and runner villagers go even faster. If you guys disagree and think it's too easy, maybe make a tech point spending for the traits you want it to have like running or something? I LOVE the villager selection thing, it's so awesome, but after like 50 years, most of your original villagers are probably old or dead. What about those that are being born?

But back to my original idea, normal villagers should walk faster than they used to in the previous villagers game and runners go even faster.

#223122 - 07/04/10 02:22 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: KayyRox!]
dansmot Offline
Expert

Loc: Toronto Canada
I agree with that. The VV games all have peeps who walk slowly, they're faster in Virtual Families, so why not VV?

#223128 - 07/04/10 02:54 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: dansmot]
Zaboo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Singapore
My suggestion for the next chapter of VV:
1. We can change the Villagers hairstyle.
2. Have day and night

3. Have more puzzle (instead of the current 16).
4. Increase the frquency of island event.
5. Have more tech for us to buy
6. Have more skills for the villagers (Parenting,Farming, Building etc..)
7. Have more items for our collection. 8. When we first start the game,have a population of 7 instead of 6.
laugh

#223445 - 07/17/10 05:22 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
Its been a long time since i never logged in to LDW Forums, and i go to the LDW.com before i log in, and my response is "WOWWWWWW"!!! What a modern one! Thanks to all of the LDW members who try to improvised the website for the fans! We love LDW forever and the love never ends!

And then i proceed to the Previews Page, i saw a wonderful sketch. Oh my god, Virtual Villagers 5? Can LDW tells us more about the game? Is there any OFFICIAL suggestion thread, or suggestion are not needed for this game. I am SO EXCITED, as i am so sure that VV4 is the last, and LDW team wants to take a break for a long time! But they keep working on the next chapter, i am speechless with this. I love you LDW! Thanks for working so hard for us, your game FANATICS!

I hope to get more information from LDW team like when it will be released (date/month/year assumption), more Sneak Peak and of course, more wonderful news about this game!

WE OVE LDW! (hope there is a shirt with I Heart LDW!) laugh

#224278 - 08/14/10 07:23 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Zaboo]
CatWoman Offline

I totally agree with Zaboo, especially Day and Night, increased Island Events and MORE PUZZLES!

#224279 - 08/14/10 08:56 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: CatWoman]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Yes, I agree with Day and Night ! I think it would be cool if one of the villagers gets sick there could be a sort of "log" in the hospital to keep data of the sick/injured villager. Like it could say there name and the age . and describe the problem, broken arm broken leg, etc. Also it would be cool to have differnt types of weather "hurricanes, tsunamis" that actually occur and actually take place instead of just seeing it in an Island Event.

VF2 -80%

#224281 - 08/14/10 09:02 PM For the next game...
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
I know VV5 is about 85% finished so maybe in the next game we could have...

- A place where nursing mothers can stay because in the other VV games I find my village rather cluttered with so many moms in the middle nursing.

- Have a puzzle where villagers assemble a tybe of time telling devise... or a sundial?

- A better way for villagers to become healers! I find it tedious to have to keep dragging them to the hospital, or to herbs, to get them to gain skill while no villagers are sick.

- Be able to actually see what the inside of huts look like.

I also wondered (it has been mentioned a fair few times) if villagers could have a pet... since it's the wilderness maybe they could find wolfs.. which after a few generations turn into what modern day dogs are.

Oh and maybe a bit of action too!! I'd love to have the villagers to have defense skills, if they incounter wild things, or the mysterious Biggles!

To the developers and moderators: These are suggestions ONLY, ok? So just look at it and if you say, 'nah' to one of them it won't hurt my feelings grin trying to get you outta that writers block so games can come sooner!!!

Hope you like the suggestions!! smile

#224461 - 08/24/10 12:21 AM v v 5 What I'd LIKE to see
JackiDance Offline
Trainee

Loc: Delaware, USA
Are there ever villagers born that LIKE: RUNNING??? Such a boost ..
It would be nice to see some babies born LIKING RUNNING....

#224466 - 08/24/10 09:33 AM Re: v v 5 What I'd LIKE to see [Re: JackiDance]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: JackiDance
Are there ever villagers born that LIKE: RUNNING??? Such a boost ..
It would be nice to see some babies born LIKING RUNNING....

There have been in all the earlier versions, plus in VF. I wouldn't think Arthur would take away such a popular feature for VV5.

Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter