Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#195881 - 05/24/09 03:31 PM Re: Token [Re: BayouBlonde]
dmbson Offline
Adviser

Loc: wherever lost socks r
token eh? lol. i'm holding out for butters!!!!

i do have a boeing. i love the odd little names.

#195882 - 05/24/09 04:24 PM Re: Token [Re: fluffysue]
NiCi Offline
Adviser

Loc: Australia
'Adware' is almost as bad as 'Typo' considering that adware is a terrible affliction that all internet users have to deal with laugh I've only got the one family (my first) and the first person I adopted was 'Pennina' and while it is a strange name I actually really like it. smile

#195884 - 05/24/09 04:39 PM Re: Token [Re: arnie]
NiCi Offline
Adviser

You've got to love that hair! laugh

#196168 - 05/26/09 04:48 AM Re: Token [Re: NiCi]
EmeriLizzie Offline

One of my families just had twin girls ... named

Sigma
Freda

I gathered the Sigmund Freud reference, but to keep from laughing every time I saw them I renamed them Fern and Flora.

Why do the twins always have to be of both gender? Has anyone had a set of twin with one girl and one boy? Or will they always be of the same gender?

#196169 - 05/26/09 05:04 AM Re: Token [Re: BayouBlonde]
NiCi Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde
I like the unique names. Especially those that remind me that they are "living inside the computer." The computer related ones I can remember or have screenies of are: Giga, Jpeg, Bitmap, Micro, Linux, Wired, Login, Rubella (their version of virus maybe?) Java, Logic, Logica, Bin & Binary, Digita, Hub (like a network hub,) Sprite (images,) Humph (chat lingo?) Input, Wiki, Primary, Tech, Zip, and Click.

Add to that all the other unique ones like Idol, Purple, Zest, Bistro, ... I think it's nice that they don't name their kids exactly like we would. It kinda reminds us that they live in a completely different world.

I couldn't agree more. I doubt very much whether I will ever change the names of my peeps, I think each name is a part of their personality.

#196215 - 05/26/09 04:42 PM Re: Token [Re: NiCi]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Originally Posted By: NiCi
Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde
I like the unique names. Especially those that remind me that they are "living inside the computer." The computer related ones I can remember or have screenies of are: Giga, Jpeg, Bitmap, Micro, Linux, Wired, Login, Rubella (their version of virus maybe?) Java, Logic, Logica, Bin & Binary, Digita, Hub (like a network hub,) Sprite (images,) Humph (chat lingo?) Input, Wiki, Primary, Tech, Zip, and Click.

Add to that all the other unique ones like Idol, Purple, Zest, Bistro, ... I think it's nice that they don't name their kids exactly like we would. It kinda reminds us that they live in a completely different world.

I couldn't agree more. I doubt very much whether I will ever change the names of my peeps, I think each name is a part of their personality.

I've had a few new ones and just looking through the thread I see some I missed that have the computer-related theme: Master, Proxy, Adware, Typo, Excel, Bit, Statica, Electra, Bug, Portal, Global, Smiley, Webby, Diskette.

With names like this is it any wonder that our lil peeps can repair routers and sell things online at the age of 2?

Gotta give em two thumbs up for creativity!

#196255 - 05/26/09 08:17 PM Re: Token [Re: BayouBlonde]
Megolopolis Offline

Loc: New York
I had a set of twins. One came with the name WiFi and I renamed the other Twitter. My mother is always asking me what both of those things are so I figured it only made sense. Don't remember Twitter's original name but I don' think it was computer related.

#196491 - 05/27/09 08:28 PM Re: Token [Re: Megolopolis]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
i just got a little boy named Typo! frown i changed it as well!

Attachments
sooo mean.jpg

changed it poor kid.jpg

#196561 - 05/28/09 02:41 AM Re: Token [Re: esther1981]
fluffysue Offline
Adviser

I had a girl named Iota, which I found funny because she didn't look one iota like either of her parents (she wasn't adopted, either). laugh
I now have a boy named Bluff...I just don't know whether he can be trusted...

#196565 - 05/28/09 03:00 AM Typo /Re: Token [Re: esther1981]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I always change their names too esther1981. It's really up to the individual who's playing the game. There's nothing wrong with either changing them or keeping them.

By the way, that little guy is one of my favorite characters in the game. I think he's just adorable with his messy hairdo!

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter