Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 105 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#214325 - 12/30/09 12:10 AM {Spoilers} Master Builder question
MomDaegmorgan Offline

I've completed all the projects requiring building skills (statue, all huts, and clearing the rubble and leaves), but I haven't achieved the jack of all trades award yet. All of my villagers with enough building skill to attempt the award are too old to actually max them out on other skills. I know you can repair huts to gain building skills, but can you gain enough to become a master builder?

Also, does the bar need to be completely filled, or does the villager just have to have the master builder tagline?

#214328 - 12/30/09 12:43 AM Re: {Spoilers} Master Builder question [Re: MomDaegmorgan]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

You can gain enough to become a master builder and it only requires a master to get jack of all trades

#214370 - 12/30/09 05:28 AM Re: {Spoilers} Master Builder question [Re: Luke Gates]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Your best chance to succeed at this challenge is to start with a "runner" at 14 years old.

Since you have already completed all the building projects, you will constantly have to drop him/her on huts to repair. Be very diligent, and if possible pay attention only to this villager. It also helps to pause the game when you aren't playing.

Once this villager becomes a master builder you should move to farming, then research, then healing. I would save parenting till last.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter