Hello and Happy Holidays to You All! laugh

I have FINALLY finished making what I hope will be a really fun holiday/Christmas House and winter yard for you all! I've spent many a sleepless night trying to get the maps to all align properly, and I heartily thank MissKathy for working that part out for me, as my hair was beginning to fall out! Creating is my forte', but definitely not technical stuff and aligning! Ugh! shocked

OK, here's what is important to make these work correctly. PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS before you begin:

REMOVE the file in your game/images directory called "fountainwater", as the entire fountain is now included in the map.

DO NOT USE THE FOLLOWING if they are presently in your game/images directory (i.e., remove them), as they are already embedded in the maps:

~ Laundry Room Upgrade
~ Bathroom Upgrade
~ Bedroom Upgrade

DO ADD these new upgrades:

~ Office Upgrade
~ Workroom Upgrade
~ Kitchen Upgrade

Also there are ALL kinds of extras and additional upgrades, i.e., towel upgrade, air purifier, Christmas Hammock, Christmas Patio Set, Christmas "gopherinhole" (heh, heh), reef fish, radio, TVs, loading screen, splash screen, college screen, etc. If it could "Christmas-tized", it was! wink I hope you'll give them all a try. They're a lot of fun, I think.

AS ALWAYS, be SURE to back up all of your files into a directory FIRST so you don't lose them before you add these!!

...And Most importantly: C R E D I T S ! ! !

Click to reveal..
Thanks to MissKathy, of course, whose diligence in making my maps align, this truly would not have been possible at ALL! Thanks so very much, dear Kathy!

Workroom Upgrade ~ Moonlyght (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Kitchen Upgrade ~ Lewanda (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Office Upgrade ~ Lyssaria (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Laundry Room Upgrade ~ Lewanda's Burgundy Gold (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Master Bedroom ~ Based on Iam's Master Bedroom Design (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Candy Car on MapX3Y3 by Lyssaria (with my Christmas additions/modifications)

Again, my very sincere apologies if I've left anyone out here in the credit department, as it is certainly not my intention. If I have left someone out, please let me know, and I'll add an addendum to this message.

I had hoped to have had these completed much earlier in December, but I had no idea how difficult some of this was going to be when I started making the mods. Whew! confused

Again, I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Holiday, Kwanzaa, or WHATEVER. (think I've covered it all wink )

Cheers!! smile

Nancy, aka, Photophatty67

An important fix for this mod is here :

Attachments
Christmas Maps.zip (211 downloads)
Description: Christmas Maps

OfficeKitchenWorkroomUpgrades.zip (221 downloads)
Description: Office, Kitchen, and Workroom Upgrades

SplashScreensandAll.zip (211 downloads)
Description: Splash screen, Loading screen, etc.

Everything Else.zip (207 downloads)
Description: All the Rest of the Christmas Goodies

winterHouse.png

Description: Preview

Edited by MissKathy (02/03/12 03:01 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached images and a link to an important map fix