Hi All! Here's my first attempt at posting what I've been playing around with for the past few days. I hope you like it...I have modified existing maps, which I hope those of you talented creators who have created these, don't mind. I have tried to give credit wherever I remember! PLEASE forgive me if I've left anyone out!

Here's what I'm doing & what I'm offering for your use if you want it! Lots of autumn-colored trees everywhere, pretty autumn leaves all over the ground, and I also added a pleasant gazebo in the front yard, for your little peeps to enjoy (not that they'll ever sit in it wink )! I've had to split these files into 4 separate .zip files, and you'll need all of them to make your autumn yard complete!

Screenshot

I used Lewanda's "Colonial Room Bundle in Plums, Salmon, & Green" for everything except the kiddos' bedroom. For that I used MissKathy's "Tropical Jungle Kids' Room".

Lewanda's Colonial Bundle in Plums, Salmon, & Green can be found here: Lewanda's Colonial Bundle in Plum, Salmon & Green

You will need to upload the 4th zip file that MissKathy created for me with her tropical jungle kids' room merged with Lewanda's Colonial Bundle. It is included here as the 4th zip file.

I also used Lyssaria's *beautiful* Deluxe Pool Makeover (an inground pool), which can be found here: Lyssaria's Deluxe Pool Makeover

Here is Lyssaria's screenshot of her pool:

Heaven knows, I've probably still left something out, but hopefully, most of what needs to be here for you to create your own autumn yard, IS here! wink

Let me know how you do with this!

FYI: I won't be able to make any combination/merged mods until after the holidays, because I'm going to be VERY busy during that time...so if there's something you want merged, I will try to find time to help after Sun., Nov. 29th. Sound ok to you? wink

Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving!!

Nancy smile

Attachments
AutumnYard1.zip (201 downloads)
AutumnYard2.zip (193 downloads)
AutumnYard3.zip (204 downloads)
Kathy's Tropical Jungle Kids' Room with Lewanda's Colonial Bundle.zip (168 downloads)

Edited by photophatty67 (11/25/09 04:26 AM)
Edit Reason: misspelled name