Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 171 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#2125 - 01/17/05 12:03 AM Hello people!
Mikani Offline
Superstar

I'm posting to introduce myself! I'm Mikani, though all of you lovely people can call me Kate. I'm a 20-year-old redhead on the east coast of the US. I've been playing Fish and Plant Tycoons for a while now, and I love them both dearly I just wanted to say hello to all of you, although some of you have already encountered me Feel free to PM me anytime if you think I can help you with anything related to those two games. I might not always know the answer, but if not, I'll do my best to at least point you towards someone who does! See you around!

- Kate ^_^

P.S.
I hope it's okay for me to do this... Some forums don't like it when people make introductory posts. Well, if there's any problem, please delete this post ^_^

#2126 - 01/23/05 01:18 PM Re: Hello people!
Mikani Offline
Superstar

Hallooo!!! I'm back I went on a retreat with my parents, something my little brother's school holds for the families of it's students. Supposed to teach us how to work as a team to help the child/sibling that's enrolled in their school, to learn more about ourselves, etc. I got to watch my parents make utter fools of themselves in a dance contest for the parents only, so it was worth it We all had fun, and laughed at each other ^_^ And at ourselves too, for that matter, so it was a good experience Sorry I didn't mention my departure, with the weather here, my internet's been going on and off. Right now, there's a white-out blizzard outside. Supposed to be the biggest snowstorm since the 1800s or something to that effect... The snow out there is almost up to my neck >.< We got back last night, safe and sound, right as the storm was starting, thank goodness You guys should see the news channels over here... On the live broadcasts from Boston and the surrounding cities/towns, the screen is all white, and all you can see of the reporter is a little bit of off-white in the center of the screen, most of the time. Apparently, it's been declared a state of emergency >.< It's crazy O.o Wish me luck! ^_^ I'm staying in

- Kate

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter