Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#212512 - 11/12/09 08:47 PM Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse
zippie Offline
Expert

Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse and I woke up to find all my families gone. I had to redownload and start over. First I lost all progress on all LDW games, some on Real Arcade and some purchased from LDW. I was not able to retrieve the games I purchased from LDW. I wrote, but never got a response. After my computer crashed, I was able to download all the VV games from Real Arcade, along with Virtual Families, and start over on all of them. But now all my families and villagers are gone again !!

#212514 - 11/12/09 09:48 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: zippie]
JennaC145 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Nevada
I figured something like this would happen when they merged. I would just pm Xay. She can get you your registration number for you.

Jennifer

#212517 - 11/12/09 10:12 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: JennaC145]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Zippie, I've looked into your support with LDW, and noted that I did respond to you, however, the email provider that you used often sends LDW mail to spam/junk mail folders. I resent my reply just a few minutes ago. Please let me know if you did not get my response.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#212522 - 11/12/09 11:37 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: Xay]
zippie Offline
Expert

Xay, yes, thank you so much, I did get your reply and will redownload my games now. Sorry I missed it the first time. It was so tramatic to have my computer crash. I lost everything and was pretty rattled for a while. Thanks so much for your help.

#212525 - 11/13/09 01:38 AM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: zippie]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
My pleasure, Zippie. I'm glad you'll be able to enjoy your games again smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#212531 - 11/13/09 06:49 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: Xay]
NanaBlue Offline

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Unfortunatly the merge of Real Arcade and Gamehouse is no help for me who bought the game from Trymedia, which is a subsidiary of Real Arcade. The updated version they have now is from GH and for me just working as a trial. I wrote again an email to the customer support of Trymedia and hope, that they understood the problem and will find a solution. I'll inform you, if I get any answers from them this time.

#212533 - 11/13/09 07:33 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: NanaBlue]
zippie Offline
Expert

Good luck. Real Arcade had the 1.00.01 version, which I got in September. Yesterday I downloaded the Game House version, which was 1.00.05, but I lost all my families and had to start over. However, when I opened the game last night, it was the 1.00.01 version and my families were back, except for the new family in the top spot. I had to uninstall all versions of VF, and then start over again. So I finally have the updated version, and I don't mind starting over. All in all, it's just easier to buy the games from LDW.

#212547 - 11/14/09 04:21 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: zippie]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: zippie
Good luck. Real Arcade had the 1.00.01 version, which I got in September. Yesterday I downloaded the Game House version, which was 1.00.05, but I lost all my families and had to start over. However, when I opened the game last night, it was the 1.00.01 version and my families were back, except for the new family in the top spot. I had to uninstall all versions of VF, and then start over again. So I finally have the updated version, and I don't mind starting over. All in all, it's just easier to buy the games from LDW.

I agree. I figure that they do all of the work, so they should get compensated. Sure, I could wait and buy a game on a different site for $6.99, but I'd rater pay more and get it here. I know where the money is going and I know that if I have problems, the LDW staff will do their best to help me.

And how many other game sites do you know the owners by their first names?? smile

#212548 - 11/14/09 05:29 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: ajuma]
JennaC145 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Nevada
I couldn't have said it better myself ajuma!!!!

Jennifer

#212576 - 11/15/09 06:19 PM Re: Real Arcade has merged with Gamehouse [Re: JennaC145]
NanaBlue Offline

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Of course it is better to buy directly from LDW, and I would have done so, if I would have had a payment possibility. In fact buying from Trymedia was the much more expensive way with 34 Euro, and that's why I think they have to do something and why I don't stop to send them emails.
But I will look for the conditions of Paypal, so that I can buy future games directly. Or perhaps LDW will also give the possibility to pay with "click and buy"?
Surely I will never again buy any games from Real Arcade or their subsidiaries.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter