Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#209892 - 09/10/09 11:20 PM [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's.
xDare4Distancex Offline

Loc: Florida
Here are some of my Useful Game Tips.

How Do I Open the Shed?
Okay,first,drag an adult member in your family into the Sandbox,by the Hose on the Right side of your house.You'll see a Shiny Knob Like thing,drag your person to it.Right then,It Should Say,"Fixing the Shed Door",after that,once your adult is done,drag it to the WELCOME Mat at the Front of the house.It should say they are getting a Key and Unlocking the Shed.

Wall-Painting?How Do I do It?!It wont work!!

Place it by the Hose on the right side of the house,that is by the Sandbox.Then,Buy some Tape that is normally in the Shop.Put it on the hose in the Backyard of the house.[The One with the 'Leak'].Then,drag an ADULT member onto the bucket,wallah!

Bird Bath?HELP!

Okay,get the Pump that is in the Shop.Place it By the Birdbath,and drag ONE member onto it.They'll say it's heavy,then drag ANOTHER ADULT member onto it,and keep doing it until it says,'Fixing the Bird Bath'.

I'll Add More Soon.<3

Edited by LadyCFII (09/10/09 11:32 PM)
Edit Reason: Added spoiler tag

#210083 - 09/13/09 05:15 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's. [Re: xDare4Distancex]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
grin Thanks xDare! grin
To have the shed opened early is very useful when there is a fire! wink

#210436 - 09/18/09 08:38 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's. [Re: xDare4Distancex]
HiggieBaby Offline
Trainee

Loc: Southeast Michigan
Originally Posted By: xDare4Distancex
Wall-Painting?How Do I do It?!It wont work!!

Place it by the Hose on the right side of the house,that is by the Sandbox.Then,Buy some Tape that is normally in the Shop.Put it on the hose in the Backyard of the house.[The One with the 'Leak'].Then,drag an ADULT member onto the bucket,wallah!

I just wanted to add that this can be kind of tricky on the iPhone. The peep apparently has to be placed at exactly the right spot, between the hose and bucket, in order to start repairing the wall. Sometimes it can take several frustrating tries, but eventually you'll hit it. cool

#211020 - 10/01/09 12:08 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's. [Re: xDare4Distancex]
xDare4Distancex Offline

Also,a money tip is that you put your parents at their Job,and praise them.[Maybe Twice?]
And then they'll make a lot of money in a while,but I wouldn't spend it until they have about 10000.
And,Having Food in the Fridge keep's them living,and happy
.:]

#211021 - 10/01/09 12:09 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's. [Re: laurence]
xDare4Distancex Offline

Your Welcome.
laugh
I don't know if you have any problems with it crashing,and when you re-start it's not there,but if so,maybe try deleting the app then re-buying/re-installing it.
Re-buying it doesn't charge any money.

#211469 - 10/11/09 07:17 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Some of My Own Game Tip's. [Re: xDare4Distancex]
Beeky Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Hi, You know, I've been praising them when they work at their careers. The other day, I noted their age, the amount in the bank. Praised them for working and left them alone for a day or 2, no more. They're 10 yrs older and the amount is still the same!

Full version on iPod. And the bank says it should grow in a week, but with yrs going by and the same amount?? Any suggestions would be welcomed. They don't even have kids yet. No luck there.

Thanks, Beeky

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter