Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 163 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 69 of 82 < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 >
Topic Options
#211416 - 10/09/09 11:37 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: dansmot]
Cheron Offline
Expert

Loc: Who are these kids, and why ar...
The first child of this generation was born today and the dog and her became immediate best friends! They played together all morning and just wore themselves out, then took a nap together on the hammock. Wherever she goes, the dog is sure to follow. He even waited for her outside the shower door while she took her first shower. So adorable.

Attachments
2yeardogplay.jpg

Description: SHAKE HANDS WITH ME

2yeardogkiss.jpg

Description: GIVE ME A KISS!

2yeardognap.jpg

Description: ALL TUCKERED OUT.

#211430 - 10/10/09 04:10 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Cheron]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

lol how cute

#211447 - 10/10/09 10:45 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Cheron]
TG3 Offline

Originally Posted By: Cheron
The first child of this generation was born today and the dog and her became immediate best friends! They played together all morning and just wore themselves out, then took a nap together on the hammock. Wherever she goes, the dog is sure to follow. He even waited for her outside the shower door while she took her first shower. So adorable.

thats so adorable!

#211455 - 10/11/09 05:25 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: ]
Beeky Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Hi Cheron,

What a wonderful and cute screen shot of the two of them in the hammock. Is this from the desktop version of VF or the iPod? I'd love to have that myself... for me and my VF... LOL.

Beeky

#211456 - 10/11/09 05:30 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Cheron]
Beeky Offline
Trainee

from all of you I'm learning this game has endless possibilities! How do you get a little person to put on makeup and and dye it's hair?

Amazing what you can do.

we need other animals: horses, variety of dog breeds, birds. there is so much to explore!

Thanks for the pic.

Beeky

#211461 - 10/11/09 05:52 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Beeky]
Cheron Offline
Expert

Loc: Who are these kids, and why ar...
Hi Beeky,

My families play on my desktop pc. I use a screen capture program, one of the many different screen/photo cap programs which are available for free. You just pause the game and take a photo using whatever capture program you have chosen and installed. I personally like PrintKey, which I paid for the full version, but most of the different free programs do the same thing.

The dog in this family is one of the many pet mods available from the talented people in these forums. Check out the VF mods forum, you'll be amazed!

I wish it was possible to dye the little folk's hair, I would dye every one of them who turns pre-maturely gray at age 45!

See you through the screen!
Cheron

#211477 - 10/11/09 07:58 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Cheron]
Beeky Offline
Trainee

Thanks Cheron,

I'll have to go to that thread!

My little guy just turned 50 and has a bald spot! I was shocked! In 2 days he jumped 10 yrs in time (iPod touch full version). It's my first month using the game, and still learning the ropes.

The wife wants more stuff. But in time gap, they earned no more money! Bank says $1958.55. Even in a week they should have done better....

#211499 - 10/12/09 12:13 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Xay]
Jersygirl15 Offline
Expert

the father in my family was sick and after i gave him med. he went to sleep in the childrens' bed !
it happened a couple of times before that a child goes to sleep in his parents' bed but it's the first time i see the opposite

Attachments
ghyuj.bmp (334 downloads)

#211523 - 10/12/09 10:49 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Xay]
Jersygirl15 Offline
Expert

i made a ghost for the first time YAY laugh
while the father lyes dying i purchased an upgrade , so he got up and walked around and then his ghost appeared ( a transparent copy of him)

but the strangest thing that happened is that the ghost kept appearing and disappearing , so when he (the ghost) was doing laundry and he disappeared (or vanished for few seconds)it seemed as if the laundry basket is floating, flying in the air , moving around on its own laugh LOL

and when i went to check on another family and then came back again to this family , the father was dying again , but this time there were 4 of him dying laugh laugh i don't know exactly how did he become 4!! laugh

(in the 1st screenshot the basket is moving alone apparently when the ghost disappeared, the 2nd 1 , the ghost reappeared carrying the basket , the 3rd 1 is for the FOUR copies of the father dying!! )

Attachments
ghost2 (2).jpg

ghost3 (2).jpg

ghost5 (2).jpg

#211533 - 10/13/09 02:08 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Jersygirl15]
Robyn Kay Offline
Trainee

Loc: Tacoma, Wa
Reliving his childhood! Jealous of new baby? You choose.

Page 69 of 82 < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter