Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#211141 - 10/03/09 07:35 PM A fixer upper
Daeben Offline

Hiya I'm Daeben smile

I have been, doing a lil merging of some of all of the great mods you all have made. I am not so good at such things, and don't thing I have the right programes for it. I have done my best and as soon as I learn how to upload the screenies to the forum I will post them.

I am hoping you all can tell me what I did wrong and how not to do it again. laugh

#211147 - 10/03/09 08:06 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Daeben, welcome to the forum. Click here to learn how to upload your screenshots. Can't wait to see your family. smile

#211153 - 10/03/09 08:57 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: MissKathy]
Daeben Offline

Thank you so much MissKathy. smile I am new to forums, but its will be easier then I thought, since I already have an online photo uploding site account. grin

#211377 - 10/08/09 10:08 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
Daeben Offline

Hiya everyone smile

This is my lil fixer upper. I did my best with the merging of many mods that I liked and was able to think on how to copy and paste them. I can see some places that don't match up and many parts that are kinda fuzzy now.

If I have posted the image in the wrong place please let me know ASAP. smile

#211385 - 10/08/09 11:54 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Wow Daeben, looks like you've been very busy! Nice job getting those rooms merged. Now that you know how to do it you can always tweak it until it lines up exactly how you want it. When you save your map try saving it at a higher quality jpg and it will likely cut down on any fuzziness you're experiencing. I started saving mine at 100%.

Don't you just love the flower filled swimming pool? That was a special request by me to Lewanda and I LOVE it! My peeps switch between it and Moonlyght's Natural swimming pool. smile

#211419 - 10/10/09 01:59 AM Re: A fixer upper [Re: MissKathy]
JennaC145 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Nevada
I think you are doing great!!! It takes a lot of time to do this. What program are you using? It looks like you have a little bit of everybody's stuff in there!!! Just keep having fun with it!!! Good job!

#211629 - 10/15/09 10:37 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
Daeben Offline

Yes MissKathy I have been busy, I think it took me two days to find the mods I wanted to use and abt a weel or so to merge it all and yet I am still working on it. I so do love the flower filled swimming pool, and have Moonlyght's Natural swimming pool. grin I was planning on doing the same and switching between the two. wink I am going to try saving them at a higher quality jpg, thanks for the tip MissKathy. smile

Thank you JennaC145. smile I have noticed you need alot of patience when doing this. I am using the program that came with my PC, Paint. Yeah I did add a bit of everyones mods, you all did such great jobs on them. grin

I am on a mission to make abt 4 different house maps to change from, with a few things the same as the first above. Like the grounds and the stairs and a few other things.

I know I will need help, so I have a question.

If I need to ask for a mod to be tweaked, merged or something. Should I ask her or make a whole new thread? smile

#211630 - 10/15/09 10:51 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Ask here smile That way whoever comes to assist you already knows what you have done. (Plus it helps me keep the forum nice and neat laugh )
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#211631 - 10/15/09 11:06 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Xay]
Daeben Offline

Ok cool, smile yeah I like things nice and neat too. laugh so happy to help keep them that way. grin

Seems I have my first request. smile

I was hoping that Lewanda or another of the great modders could change the maps for the lvl 1 kitchen to Lewanda's Salmon-Green 3th kitchen upgrade.

I wanting to ask if able to, can the Plum-Green 3th kitchen upgrade be placed as the 2th kitchen upgrade with the Burgandy-Green 3th kitchen upgrade replacing the yellow 2th kitchen upgrade. grin

Along with the kitchens can the black kichen back door from Lyssaria's Custom Deluxe Kitchen be added to them all please. smile

#211657 - 10/16/09 05:01 PM Re: A fixer upper [Re: Daeben]
JennaC145 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Nevada
Okay I understand that you want the Salmon-Green level 3 for your 1st kitchen. Then the Plum-Green level 3 kitchen for the 2nd kitchen? Then the Burgandy-Green level 3 kitchen for the 2nd kitchen also? Oops.

Salmon-Green for 1st
Plum-Green for 2nd
Burgandy-Green for 3rd

Black doors on all

Is that the order?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter