Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#210655 - 09/21/09 11:25 PM Wow!!!
AprilMayJune Offline

I bought this game for my iTouch about a week ago now and I've been loving it ever since. It's really cute! I'm now on my 2nd generation. (It's sad when they get old and pass away.) The dad passed away and I sent the mom off to "retirement" because I didn't have the heart to watch her get older. lol~ I gave the house to the 2nd child. (She was the 2nd oldest out of 4 -- 2 boys, 2 girls.) Because, she was the one who DEFINITELY wanted kids. And boy, does she have them! Logica married Rialto and they quickly had their first child -- a girl named Pan. When Pan was turning 4.. they adopted Montana.. who is 3. Not longer after, they had TRIPLET daughters -- Saphetta, Jessella, and Carette. The triplets are now 5 and they just had another child -- a son named Francono. Six under 8 years old.. wow! haha! I love the concept of this game. And it's cute to see all the kids running around.

#210658 - 09/21/09 11:40 PM Re: Wow!!! [Re: AprilMayJune]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Loc: Christiansburg VA
Wow! That's so cool! It is sad when they get old and pass away. I can't imagine actually having 6 kids under 8 though! crazy I'd go crazy! grin

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter