Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#209164 - 09/02/09 11:01 PM How do I transfer screen shots?
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I got a question How do I transfer screen shots from my ipod to my computer. I thought it would automatically sync them to my computer. When I searched to see where they might be in my pictures under the title saved photos. I used my searched tool not found. I know that everything like pics and so on all want on my ipod, even though I did not really want them only the apps. That is why I thought the screen shots would go on. confused

Sorry I am only learning how to use it.

#209178 - 09/03/09 02:20 AM Re: How do I transfer screen shots? [Re: Annthewhofan]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The easiest way to transfer screen shots from the iPod to your computer is to email them to yourself from your iPod touch. To do that, display the picture you want to transfer, tap the left-most icon, select email photo and you'll be taken to the email app where you can send your picture as an attachment. Of course, you will need to be able to connect to a Wi-Fi access point or hot spot, and you will need to have an email account set up on your iPod. The device's user's manual explains how to do both of those things. You can obtain the user's manual from Apple.

#209246 - 09/03/09 06:49 PM Re: How do I transfer screen shots? [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Oh I can't sand emails as I never been able to get a connection and I have discovered an another problem just recently in the last couple of days I don't know what I must have done on my computer in the itunes page it fails to sync any apps now and when it This is the error massage I keep getting

I can't find the helpful post with the link to the ipod touch help page that showed how to restart etc page

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Oh by the way I was able to transfer my pic to my computer from a ipod touch software in my Scanners and Cameras page. When I plugged in my ipod touch to be recharge the battery This list like pop up what I wanted to open and I clicked on the scanner and cameras and I got a nice surprise to see my screen shots so I clicked on upload.

I can't find the ipod touch FAQ page I want to read it so I can see if I can solve this problem

Edited by Annthewhofan (09/03/09 07:25 PM)
Edit Reason: find page help

#209249 - 09/03/09 07:25 PM Re: How do I transfer screen shots? [Re: Annthewhofan]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You can find help with that error on Apple's support site. I can't say for sure, but 'attaching' your iPod to the computer using Scanners and Cameras may have left it in a mode that prevents iTunes from properly accessing the device. To my knowledge, iTunes software is the only officially supported means of connecting and syncing content between a computer and an iPod touch or iPhone. I don't believe the use of the Scanners and Cameras feature of Windows with an iPod touch or iPhone is supported by Apple, based on this Apple support article.

#209250 - 09/03/09 07:36 PM Re: How do I transfer screen shots? [Re: LadyCFII]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

I think with that happening must have been an error so I not sure how it happened but it seemed to automatically came up and this only I only did just 20 minutes ago when it pope up on my screen also the other day the same thing popped but I ignored it. So if that is the problem I will look it up on the support site and come back here to let you know how I got on. If I can't solve the problem on my own I might have to take it to the shop were I bought it and maybe they will fix it for me it still under guarantee.

I know what has happened now it because of over writing and I just found out that I can click on the box that say not to auto sync. I might be able to fix it now. Thank you

I found out what the problem was after reading all the help issues. I needed to update my ipod and my friend who has got one said she should of thought of that as the problem as she updates hers now and again or most of the time. Thank you for your help Barbara. smile

I am getting in touch with the Apple expert why I can't connect to any of the networks from my ipod even when I am sitting at my pc. At least my itunes picks it up and syncs the apps on what I bought and thats the main thing. So frustrating mad that I cannot do it the other way round. Even my friend has a connection on hers. She said she does not need to plug it into her computer, not me though frown

#210439 - 09/18/09 09:19 AM Re: How do I transfer screen shots? [Re: Annthewhofan]
HiggieBaby Offline
Trainee

Loc: Southeast Michigan
Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I am getting in touch with the Apple expert why I can't connect to any of the networks from my ipod even when I am sitting at my pc. At least my itunes picks it up and syncs the apps on what I bought and thats the main thing. So frustrating mad that I cannot do it the other way round. Even my friend has a connection on hers. She said she does not need to plug it into her computer, not me though frown

Ann,

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, or not, but in order for your iPod Touch to pick up your network, you have to have a wireless network connection in your home. If you connect your computer to the Internet directly from a modem or DSL line, then the iPod can't connect, because there isn't a "WiFi" available. I know Apple can be slow in responding on the support forums, so I thought I would add this in case you are still waiting for them to answer you.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter