Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 205 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#201900 - 07/06/09 10:59 PM Re: ghosts [Re: Xay]
littlewindbird Offline
Consigliere

Loc: kansas
Originally Posted By: Xay
Littlewindbird, did you upgrade to 1.00.05 from 1.00.00 or .01?

I never had the earlier versions, just the .05. I logged in and saw that he was passing away, so to make my family feel less depressed, i upgraded the office. he got up from the bed (his ghost was already gone, but i guess his body hadnt disappeared yet) and celebrated the house upgrade. i couldnt click on him at first, but after a few mins, he became solid, then when i switched familys and came back, his ghost was solid. Heres some more screenshots

Attachments
floatingshirt.jpg

Description: the shirts were floating thru the kids room, then his ghost appeared and was carrying them

ghostscareer.jpg

Description: both are working on their careers. to bad he doesnt earn double the money

ghost.jpg

Description: another pic of the ghost before he became solid

#201930 - 07/07/09 04:36 AM Re: ghosts [Re: littlewindbird]
littlewindbird Offline
Consigliere

Loc: kansas
i logged back in to my family, and i had 3 husbands and 4 wives. it was so sad because all 4 of the wives had a headache, and i couldnt help her because she was a ghost. I switched to another family and switched back and all 4 ghosts of the wife passed away. cry so sad that i couldnt have her still in the game with her 3 husbands. this is her farewell pic

Attachments
moreghosts.jpg

Description: saying goodbye

#201931 - 07/07/09 05:05 AM Re: ghosts [Re: littlewindbird]
Parazombie Offline
Expert

Loc: Oakland, California
Oh, wow, that's totally crazy, but extremely awesome! This is really in the .05 version? I'm very curious if this has happened to anyone else...

#202434 - 07/09/09 06:10 PM Re: ghosts [Re: Parazombie]
Elisa725 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Berkeley, CA
It happened 2 me.

#202448 - 07/09/09 08:20 PM Re: ghosts [Re: littlewindbird]
DrDan Offline
Adviser

Loc: Maryland
Originally Posted By: littlewindbird

I never had the earlier versions, just the .05. I logged in and saw that he was passing away, so to make my family feel less depressed, i upgraded the office. he got up from the bed (his ghost was already gone, but i guess his body hadnt disappeared yet) and celebrated the house upgrade. i couldnt click on him at first, but after a few mins, he became solid, then when i switched familys and came back, his ghost was solid. Heres some more screenshots

This has nothing to do with the Ghost but I see your screen shot there Fargu = 63 & is extremely weak??? I don't have anyone that old yet but is that something I will see when my peeps get older? is there anything you can do about them being weak??

Just asking smile

#202452 - 07/09/09 08:39 PM Re: ghosts [Re: DrDan]
Jamie_lee Offline
Adviser

it happens when you do something like upgrade the house or praise them

#202455 - 07/09/09 08:46 PM Re: ghosts [Re: DrDan]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: DrDan
This has nothing to do with the Ghost but I see your screen shot there Fargu = 63 & is extremely weak??? I don't have anyone that old yet but is that something I will see when my peeps get older? is there anything you can do about them being weak??

Just asking smile

Usually the weak and extremely weak status happens because of prolonged illness and or starvation. I have a gentleman right now who is 67 with a completely full health bar. There are some threads that can give you ideas to try to keep your people from being weak. There is a thread about 4 down on the first page of the virtual families forum called Bayou Blonde's Helpful VF Answers and Post Index that can guide you to those threads. smile

Edited by knksmiles (07/09/09 08:48 PM)
Edit Reason: Oops

#202458 - 07/09/09 08:51 PM Re: ghosts [Re: Jamie_lee]
IzMeAiNe Offline
Adviser

Loc: InAnAiRlOcKsOmEwHeRe
IM DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMED! My oldest is 57 so that might start happening to her.

#202470 - 07/09/09 09:42 PM Re: ghosts [Re: IzMeAiNe]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
My oldest lasting character is still alive and kicking at 66 right now. I'm keeping a close eye on him! I looked away for 2 minutes to send a PM and his wife died at 65.

#202608 - 07/10/09 05:01 PM Re: ghosts [Re: DrDan]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: littlewindbird

Littlewindbird,

Did you get your game from LDW or another retailer? I purchased and upgraded from LDW and was not able to get a ghost when I tried doing the same.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter