Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#207611 - 08/13/09 09:05 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
Thanks so much Lyssaria! Looks lovely laugh

#207768 - 08/17/09 12:15 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
EDIT: The only thing I see that needs to be changed Lys, is that the dress is meant to be long.

Lyssaria, you're doing a great job on this dress. Yes it's very doable and I have done it in the villager games, but like Lys said there are so many bodies to apply the fashion to that it's not feasible to change the outfits. It's much easier to just change their clothes.

Lyssaria, if you will, please feel free to finish doing the outfit. I just did a clean reinstall on my computer and will be days more reinstalling the applications that I need for my work. I also have oodlings of requests that have backed up on me while doing the reinstall so will be busy for some time between all that and my work.

I want to congratulate all who won in the VV4 fashion contest too, but I can't find the thread on the forum now. Maybe they took it down??? Anyway, congratulations all! I'll be very proud to have my little villagers wearing your creations. Big hugs!!!!

Edited by Lewanda (08/17/09 12:18 AM)
Edit Reason: LENGTH

#207773 - 08/17/09 01:33 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
It's great seeing you again Lewanda, I was wondering where you have been smile

It really is a lot of work! I definitely don't have as many requests as you do so I'll probably be able to finish this project. I did think the dress would be lengthier but I rushed to see how I could get the movement going, I'll be sure to make it longer. smile

Looking forward to seeing you around here again!

#207776 - 08/17/09 02:16 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

I'm not really fully back yet. smile I still have so much to do to finish reinstalling all the applications I need to do my work. Oh, and I had a list of request a mile long waiting for me when I came back online after getting my internet back up. Lol! I'm willing to share if you want some of them. smile

You did really good on the dress Sweetie other than it being a bit short in places. That shouldn't be hard to fix. I was sure glad to see that your green dress won in the contest, because I think it makes a perfect villager dress. I loved the other one, but the green one looks more like something they'd wear everyday. I can't wait to see my little villagers in it. I withdrew from the contest before they voted. I feel it was more for you kids. smile It made me feel awful when some of them said they didn't stand a chance...Just couldn't stand that.

I saw your workshop today too. It looks great! Love it! I have loads of work yet to do so best get back to it. Hugs!!!

Everyone, Lys is really good at things like this. If she finishes the dress I trust that it will look great. I can't wait to put it on one of my peeps Lyssaria. smile It'll be almost like being a winner in the contest.

Edited by Lewanda (08/17/09 03:53 AM)
Edit Reason: EVERYONE

#207840 - 08/18/09 12:29 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
Thanks for all your hard work Lyssaria! I love what you've done so far!

#207930 - 08/18/09 11:15 PM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: vfmacfan]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
Lyssaria,you are doing a wonderful job.I cant wait to use the dress.When my peeps get old,idress them nice.This dress will look nice for thier journey to a peaceful place.For the men,i like the white suit.

#208176 - 08/22/09 01:25 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: emri]
Elf-girl Offline
Expert

Loc: I move too fast to know
Well, if Lys ends up doing the dress(Are you some supergirl? I could never do that so perfect looking, if I could even render it at all!), I could change the colors for you guys. The program I use makes it really easy to change the colors.
I wish Lys would do her chocolate dress! (no pressure. LOL I just really liked it and wanted it to win that contest really bad! LOL)

EDIT: Here is a few colors I could change them to if Lys does make the dress:

Attachments
colordress.png

Edited by Elf-girl (08/22/09 01:39 AM)

#208189 - 08/22/09 06:41 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Elf-girl]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Thanks so much everyone! I'm going to do my best to continue working on the dress and elongate it as that is what the dress is intended to look like grin

I did make it look longer in the big image while the animated ones are a bit shorter, I'll be sure to fix that. smile No idea when I'll be finished but I'm getting back to work on it!

Elf-girl, I love the color options! Once I finish the dress I'll be really tired out, I'm sure grin It's great to know you'll help with the recoloring!

#208190 - 08/22/09 07:38 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

They'll be satisfied with whatever you can do Lyssaria. Going to bed...Night!

I might add that's really hard work. I've done it before.

Edited by Lewanda (08/22/09 07:39 AM)

#208194 - 08/22/09 08:18 AM Re: Female outfit change request for Lewanda [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I think I'll be done pretty soon! grin 15 bodies to go (female_actions00.png) and then I'll test it in-game.. that's when everything gets scary eek
______
Phew! That really was a lot of work, I'm sweating grin I had the most trouble with the waving animation because I put the dress too high on one of the bodies so it looked like my model's dress was trying to jump while she waved, lol. She got praised about 10 times while I was testing, so don't feel bad for her!

I hope you all enjoy Lewanda's Dress.

Edited by Lyssaria (08/22/09 10:56 AM)
Edit Reason: Mod link added

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter