Note: This mod is not a stand-alone mod. It includes parts of other modded rooms which can be downloaded separately by following the links within this post. Otherwise you can merge your current rooms with this new laundry room. -Miss Kathy smile

I don't even know why I did this color, but it looks good with any of the burgundy-gold and brown-gold rooms.

Cranberry-Cream Country Design Laundry with Ultra Modern Technology

FEATURES:
1. The washer-dryer pair is "Samsung's SilverCare" technology. It's the latest in laundry care innovation. (Wish I had one!:)
2. Cabinet with fold out laundry table. Beneath are drawers for storing folded laundry.
3. Country patch-work curtains.
4. New country style basket hampers.
5. Hand made tile floor and pile rug.
6. New lighting.
7. Laundry room clock/plaque. I don't know if you'll be able to make out the details on such a small image, so I'll describe the plaque for you.
The plaque; Other than the clock the plaque has a bag of clothespins, box of vintage detergent, vintage iron, old-timey washboard, and the clock is on an old-timey barrel tub. Above it says "Laundry 25 cents".
8. Hand painted wrought-iron plant stand with fern.
9. New laundry products.
10. Pinball and treadmill in colors to match laundry.
11. Plant Tycoon sun-dial in hosta bed by corner of porch.
12. Standing coat rack right inside the door.
13. New plant in hall corner outside toilet area.
14. Vanity in bath has new brass pulls, and new brass foot on tub, and water anim.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are not already using them you will need to download and install the following mods BEFORE installing the laundry. These maps won't go with the default or other modified maps.
My burgundy-gold office which you can find here.
My burgundy gold colonial bundle which you can find here.
ALSO the burgundy-gold bath which you can find here.
My yard maps which you can find here

*NOTE: If you're using this set with the brown-gold bath it is included in another folder within the zip of the laundry download.

Also available are additional laundry room maps with my most popular patios too (MapX0Y2 only):
Cobblestone, Dk Wood, Gray Brick, Miami Beach Pebbles, Red Brick 2, Stones, and VF Porchwood. You'll find them below the laundry room download link. There are 2 maps that coordinate with the Plum-Gray Country Design Laundry, the rest with the Burgundy-Gold Country Design Laundry. If you're using one that I didn't include please PM me, and I'll be glad to send it to you via a PM.

Attachments
Cranberry-CreamLaundryScreenshot.jpg

Description: Screenshot of Cranberry-Cream Country Design Laundry

Cranberry-Cream.zip (118 downloads)
Description: Cranberry-Cream Country Design Laundry Download Link (includes cranberry-colored treadmill and pinball machine)

popularPatiosMapX0Y2 Part1.zip (98 downloads)
Description: Popular Patio Maps X0Y2 (Part 1 of 2)

popularPatiosMapX0Y2 Part2.zip (108 downloads)
Description: Popular Patio Maps X0Y2 (Part 2 of 2)

Edited by MissKathy (01/17/12 12:16 AM)
Edit Reason: Added note