Note: This laundry room is not a stand-alone mod. It includes parts of other modded rooms which can be downloaded separately within this post (See screenshot). Otherwise you can try merging your current rooms with this new laundry room. -Miss Kathy smile

Plum-Gray Country Design Laundry with Ultra Modern Technology - This one is for Hav and everyone else who love's purple. smile
FEATURES:
1. The washer-dryer pair is "Samsung's SilverCare" technology. It's the latest in laundry care innovation. (Wish I had one!:)
2. Cabinet with fold out laundry table. Beneath are drawers
for storing folded laundry.
3. Country patch-work curtains.
4. New country style basket hampers.
5. Hand made tile floor and pile rug.
6. New lighting.
7. Laundry room clock/plaque. I don't know if you'll be able
to make out the details on such a small image, so I'll describe the plaque for you.
The plaque; Other than the clock the plaque has a bag of clothespins, box of vintage detergent, vintage iron, old-timey washboard, and the clock is on an old-timey barrel tub. Above it says "Laundry 25 cents".
8. Hand painted wrought-iron plant stand with fern.
9. New laundry products.
10. Pinball and treadmill in colors to match laundry.
11. Plant Tycoon sun-dial in hosta bed by corner of porch.
12. Standing coat rack right inside the door.
13. New plant in hall corner outside toilet area.
14. Vanity in bath has new brass pulls, and new brass foot on
tub, and water anim.

If you are not already using the rooms shown below you will need to download and install them. These maps won't go with the default or other modified maps.

View my yard maps here

There is an additional children's bedroom in plum & grey that coordinates with this mod. You can view and download it here. Also available are 2 additional laundry room maps with 2 different patios (MapX0Y2 only): For the bottom part of the patio and an inground pool, go here. There are also 3 more pages of patio bundles accessible through links on that page. -Miss Kathy

Attachments
HavsPurplePlumLaundry.zip (163 downloads)
Description: PLUM-GRAY LAUNDRY

PlumScreenshot.png

Description: Screenshot of Plum Laundry and overlapping rooms

HavsPurpleRmsBundle Part A.zip (108 downloads)
HavsPurpleRmsBundle Part B.zip (121 downloads)
plumPatiosMapX0Y2.zip (126 downloads)

Edited by MissKathy (01/16/12 06:48 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached additional zips and screenshot to simplify download, as well as additional links.