Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#206171 - 08/02/09 03:22 AM workroom remodel
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Has anyone given any thought to doing a new mod for the workroom? I don't really have anything in particular in mind for it but all the other rooms have new designs so why not the workroom as well? I just wanted to throw this thought out there for anyone who would like to grab hold of it. I also just want to add my thanks to all of the wonderful modders for all of their hard work.

#206173 - 08/02/09 03:26 AM Re: workroom remodel [Re: candypanda57]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
That actually is the next room on my list for my Deluxe house, I was planning on getting the house done first and now that that's done, I can move on to the workroom, the shed, the house exterior and finally the yard. smile

I'm sure the other artists are considering the same thing, we're just on different projects right now. It takes a looong time to redo a house and the workroom would likely be one of the last since it isn't connected to the other rooms. Thanks for bringing our attention to this though! and thanks for the praise. grin

#206175 - 08/02/09 03:48 AM Re: workroom remodel [Re: Lyssaria]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Same here. I'm going to finish the Jaded Green Theme house then do the workshop. smile

#206268 - 08/02/09 07:09 PM Re: workroom remodel [Re: Havetia]
vikki Offline

After all the home improvements and the career rooms are all updated what would be next? Would we receive different home improvements and better updated career rooms? Thank you Victoria

#206269 - 08/02/09 07:13 PM Re: workroom remodel [Re: vikki]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
In the actual game that's all there is to it besides raising your families, earning trophies and picking up collectibles. smile This is a topic about player-made game modifications that you can install to make your house look different.

#206316 - 08/03/09 12:30 AM Re: workroom remodel [Re: Lyssaria]
vikki Offline

Thank you, Lyssaria, I will try that

#206477 - 08/04/09 12:39 AM Re: workroom remodel [Re: vikki]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I will look forward to seeing what you modders come up with for the workroom. That is, when you finish the other projects you're working on. Thanks again!

#206713 - 08/05/09 01:31 AM Re: workroom remodel [Re: candypanda57]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I started a workshop a long time ago, but gave up when I got to the upgrades. I had this idea of having stained (not the pretty kind of stained :P ) concrete and cinderblock walls that would get better and better with the upgrades. As best as I can remember, there was so much equipment in the upgrades that I couldn't get my counter details to show up, so I quit and started on something else that I'd had the inspiration to do. lol

I'll be doing a tropical one, but it is on the list with my ideas for the yard, patio and shed and will probably be near the last things I do for the set.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter